Maddow beats Hannity and all cable

The major difference between Nixon and trump is FOX news. There was no FOX when Nixon was on the ropes. So trump better hope that Murdoch lasts into 2020. Cause if he loses his state run news station.....OOUUUCCHHH.....The Repubs will turn on him like they did with Nixon. trump has abused his powers far more than Nixon did. And Obstruction of Justice is there in plain sight for Deficit Donald.

Jim, you haven't offed yourself after the collusion lie fell apart? I mean, your ENTIRE LIFE was built on a coup against Trump, now the witchhunt of the Grand Inquisition has exonerated him - and no matter HOW you piles of shit lie, it HAS exonerated him.

I mean, everything you are is based on the deranged insanity of your festering hatred. Without the hope that your hate will bring about the evil you dream of, well....

Well, congratulations for holding a stiff upper lip....

Even before the witch hunter Mueller admitted he was total fail, I watched Blinky Maddow on You Tube live once or twice and half the comments of the subscribers were making fun of Blinky. So half of Blinky's viewers were "trolls" who were entertained by his/her insanity. LOL

Well, well, well...look what happens to ratings after your audience finds out you’ve been feeding them complete bullshit 24/7 for 2+ years.

Cable News ratings, March 27, 2019

Fox Hannity 4,303,000
Fox Tucker 3,485,000
Fox Ingraham 3,268,000
MSNBC Maddow 2,678,000
Fox The 5 2,640,000
Fox Baier 2,179,000
MSNBC O’Donnell 2,069,000
MSNBC Hayes 1,674,000
MSNBC Matthews 1,465,000
CNN Cuomo 900,000
CNN Cooper 865,000

The bulldyke and her cohorts at MSDNC are in a fierce battle with the fudge packer and his cabal at the Created News Network. Should be a nice fight to oblivion for one or perhaps both of them.
I like Audie Murphy movies. They had Anderson Cooper introduce a AM movie yesterday on TCM, and said he identified as the main character. :rolleyes:
I watched about a half hour of the movie and couldn't take it anymore and had to switch to the golf channel.

My foaming at the mouth talking head zealot is more popular than your foaming at the mouth talking head zealot.
Can sane folks agree that both Hannity and Maddow suck?

Well, well, well...look what happens to ratings after your audience finds out you’ve been feeding them complete bullshit 24/7 for 2+ years.

Cable News ratings, March 27, 2019

Fox Hannity 4,303,000
Fox Tucker 3,485,000
Fox Ingraham 3,268,000
MSNBC Maddow 2,678,000
Fox The 5 2,640,000
Fox Baier 2,179,000
MSNBC O’Donnell 2,069,000
MSNBC Hayes 1,674,000
MSNBC Matthews 1,465,000
CNN Cuomo 900,000
CNN Cooper 865,000

The bulldyke and her cohorts at MSDNC are in a fierce battle with the fudge packer and his cabal at the Created News Network. Should be a nice fight to oblivion for one or perhaps both of them.
I like Audie Murphy movies. They had Anderson Cooper introduce a AM movie yesterday on TCM, and said he identified as the main character. :rolleyes:
I watched about a half hour of the movie and couldn't take it anymore and had to switch to the golf channel.
I can see a lot of similarities between Audie mowing down Krauts with that .50 cal machine gun and Andy swatting people with his purse.

Forum List

Back