Maddof Israel Spy?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I was listening to the radio last night and on the Thom Hartman show they were discussing that Bernie Maddof was a former bag man for Israel intelligence.

I'm not much for conspiracy theories but there is still 50 billion missing from his stock investment scheme. That is a lot of money for one guy to spend without leaving a massive paper trail.

Is it possible that his theft over the last 25-30 years could have funded illegal spying and influence by Israel in our country?

Could one of you check this out. My puter skills suck.

Ya think?

Just like Bush justifying everything he did by saying "remember 911", the Israelis can stop any attack or investigation by saying the following to words: Holocaust and Antisemitism.

It's like garlic to a vampire. It'll stop it everytime.

Personally I think we should help restore Israel's borders to the Biblical borders established by God. That includes the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, part of Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan and I think Syria.

Let them have it and everyone else can get out. If the rest of the world wants to fund a separate state for the Palestinians, so be it.

I'd just like to see Israel learn to stand on its own two feet (like the USA used to).

I was listening to the radio last night and on the Thom Hartman show they were discussing that Bernie Maddof was a former bag man for Israel intelligence.

I'm not much for conspiracy theories but there is still 50 billion missing from his stock investment scheme. That is a lot of money for one guy to spend without leaving a massive paper trail.

Is it possible that his theft over the last 25-30 years could have funded illegal spying and influence by Israel in our country?

Huggy...I think you need an Imodium suppository to stop the diarrhea from coming out of your mouth.

Huggy...I think you need an Imodium suppository to stop the diarrhea from coming out of your mouth.

The two largest financial and political interests that affect congress are the Gun Lobby and the Israel Lobby.

I support the gun lobby.

Why is it that so many contributors to this MB have a fixation on mens asses? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back