Madcow Weeps

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Poor bull dyke.
Only eight-twelve more years Rachael.
Hang in there!
Nancy Pelosi and Keith Ellison are sure to 'annoint' a DEM candidate that will beat President Trump's daughter then.

I'm really disappointed in the lack of suicides by libturds, and the fact that none of the bed wetter celebrities that promised to leave the US are keeping their word. They should be jettisoned into the core of the sun.

CryFaces.jpg

I'm amazed!

I didn't think Rachel was human enough to cry.
They cry when they are thwarted from hurting someone. It's terrifying. My heavens, lesbians frighten me.

To see the look of chagrin on their faces when you escape a trap. You'd think that YOU were wronging THEM. Retribution is coming when you see that look.

Poor bull dyke.
Only eight-twelve more years Rachael.
Hang in there!
Nancy Pelosi and Keith Ellison are sure to 'annoint' a DEM candidate that will beat President Trump's daughter then.

please, I can't look at that. just saying I don't need to vomit.

Maddow is a self proclaimed lesbian activist and her news analysis is filtered through an ultra liberal agenda. The mainstream media doesn't even pretend to be fair and balanced.

They cry when they are thwarted from hurting someone. It's terrifying. My heavens, lesbians frighten me.

To see the look of chagrin on their faces when you escape a trap. You'd think that YOU were wronging THEM. Retribution is coming when you see that look.
Rachael's ability to use her show to unseat republican governors with tales of sex scandals will be compromised. She's got like what, 7 of their careers hanging off her belt by now?

She scares you really bad, does't she? You are right to be scared.

Rachael's ability to use her show to unseat republican governors with tales of sex scandals will be compromised. She's got like what, 7 of their careers hanging off her belt by now?
While Barry's taken out scads of dimocrat governors and 900+ state legislature seats.

Forum List

Back