Madcow sure does love lying.

:lol:Ok...... I'll bite, whats the over and under or statute of limitations on this kind of thing MM..;)

I just think it's amusing. What's he trying to prove? That Rachel Maddow tells more lies than...who? Actually, if anyone wants to use Politifact's search for Glenn Beck and compare his lies to hers, well, there isn't any.

what is anyone trying to prove when they post a fox thread? they are posting an example of what they think and should be willing to show is a lie, malfeasance etc etc ...

I counted for the hell of it once and got to 17 to 5 fox versus other sites over a 6 month period and stopped...we have plenty of glen beck threads....and palin and ...

so glen beck according to politifact "lies" more than maddow...and?

And I think that's why the thread was started--just to show that Maddow "lies" too. But it's hilarious, because she in no way "lies" as much as Beck and FoxNews in general, so it was a moot point from the beginning. And that's all I was trying to say.

Amazing. She lies and the justification is "Well you guys do it too"

How about we do something crazy and just start being honest people instead of excusing our behavior by pointing out the vices of others?

Uh no, that was the whole point of the OP. "You do it too..." Nyah nyah nyah, waaaahhh..."

Maddcow gots to Go!! Seriously NBC,WTF are you doing? She's heinous! End of story.

Let her stay. If they have to resort to lying to make their points, let the people be aware of it.

I'll be sure to get another memo right out to Steve and tell him you said it was okay for Rachel to stay. But please make up your minds. I'm sure she's been fretting and losing sleep over this, maybe even driven to drink.

Maddcow is a disease. If you watch her show regularly,you have already contracted it. Good luck and God Bless. ;)

That means you must watch her regularly in order to "know" that. God you're such a brilliant person. Perhaps you should pursue your own show. I hear Oprah is already interviewing people for next year's contest.

I just think it's amusing. What's he trying to prove? That Rachel Maddow tells more lies than...who? Actually, if anyone wants to use Politifact's search for Glenn Beck and compare his lies to hers, well, there isn't any.

what is anyone trying to prove when they post a fox thread? they are posting an example of what they think and should be willing to show is a lie, malfeasance etc etc ...

I counted for the hell of it once and got to 17 to 5 fox versus other sites over a 6 month period and stopped...we have plenty of glen beck threads....and palin and ...

And I think that's why the thread was started--just to show that Maddow "lies" too. But it's hilarious, because she in no way "lies" as much as Beck and FoxNews in general, so it was a moot point from the beginning. And that's all I was trying to say.
just because you agree with the lie, doesnt make it any less a lie
;)

Nobody ran more stories on the threat of the "New Black Panther Party" than FoxNews just like nobody reported more on ACORN

Wrong, they ran tons of stories on how the Justice Dept wasn't doing its job in prosecuting them. The rest is made up by folks like you.

okay ..I just seek consistency MM, thats all...I would expect then to find similar examples/comments viewpoints of yours in other threads on Limbaugh, oreilly, hannity palin et al....(?)

Last edited:
They hedged their bets..everyone does it.

ah so you're okay with that.....you just made your own value judgment , its okay if they play both sides of the fence, I see.

so- was maddow wrong or not?
Um..where the heck do you get that?

you just said.....

And Maddow? What was she wrong about?

FOX made it seem that the Obama vote was fixed. No..they didn't say it..but they sure as heck implied it.

stop hedging dude, yes or no on those 2 points- was she wrong or not.......

Who is Madcow?

Who is "The Drugster"
Who is "SlantHead"
Who is "Caribou Barbie"
Who is "Wacko"..."Nut Job"

These are just a few of the names that your love Fat Head Ed Schultz uses on a daily basis to
describe in order Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity,Sarah Palin,Michelle Bachman.

Kind of childish don't you think....:eusa_shhh:

ah so you're okay with that.....you just made your own value judgment , its okay if they play both sides of the fence, I see.

so- was maddow wrong or not?

you just said.....

And Maddow? What was she wrong about?

FOX made it seem that the Obama vote was fixed. No..they didn't say it..but they sure as heck implied it.

Hedging on what? I just posted I don't think she lied about anything. FOX is not news. It's propaganda. They have some bright spots..but about 90% of what they put up is propaganda..and a good deal of it is false.

Who is Madcow?

Who is "The Drugster"
Who is "SlantHead"
Who is "Caribou Barbie"
Who is "Wacko"..."Nut Job"

These are just a few of the names that your love Fat Head Ed Schultz uses on a daily basis to
describe in order Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity,Sarah Palin,Michelle Bachman.

Kind of childish don't you think....:eusa_shhh:

This thread is about Rachel Maddow. Feel free to start one on Schultz.

you just said.....

Hedging on what? I just posted I don't think she lied about anything.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...-maddow-says-wisconsin-track-have-budget-sur/

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...-maddow-says-wisconsin-track-have-budget-sur/

Oh and I didn't say lie, you did, I don't know whats in her mind, of course everyone says bush lied, but I don't whats in his mind either so i don't say she lied, she was certainly, uhmmm, misinformed, in fact what she said was incorrect.

agree, or not?

FOX is not news. It's propaganda. They have some bright spots..but about 90% of what they put up is propaganda..and a good deal of it is false.

you're take on fox really isn't germane.

Forum List

Back