Madcow sure does love lying.

Nobody ran more stories on the threat of the "New Black Panther Party" than FoxNews just like nobody reported more on ACORN

not to mention when madcow's fail ass producer made her report a satire site's article as fact last week. Dumbasses galore over there.

Seriously,that Madcow chick is just plain heinous. And I hate when she tries to lower her voice so she can sound more manly or important. No matter how low her voice is,she's still a Moveon.org/HuffyPo propaganda troll. I'm shocked she's still on TV. WTF happened to NBC? What a bunch of weird Wingnuts.

Nobody ran more stories on the threat of the "New Black Panther Party" than FoxNews just like nobody reported more on ACORN

apparently you have a hard time focusing when the tables are turned...the correct post here is;

yup, looks like she blew it, it aint true.

No...

more like..

"Look.....more petty nonsense from the right"

Really?

Because that's not her name.

And that would make the OP a liar.

the fall out of the stupid tree must have hurt you. My pity is yours.

Yep..it must have.

And you're still stupid despite the fall.

And a liar.

So now you are a stupid liar.

That's no way to go through life kid.

Yet here you are, unable to disprove the links provided, unable to be a grown-up and admit that your favorite male news personality lied straight up. Refusing to see truth, opting for ignorance. Typical left wing moron, and although your type is quite pitiful, the good news is youre too god damn stupid to really threaten truth as much as you want to. So, enjoy your juice box, let the grown ups take care of you while you talk shit. Maybe you'll thank us one day.

Forum List

Back