Mad World Game

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRwANenSJk]clip from " it's a mad,mad,mad,mad world " - YouTube[/ame]

Before he kicks the can, the dying old man describes some loot he had hidden under a big "W":

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World - Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 - Ark Livedash TV Transcript - Livedash - Search what is being mentioned across national TV

Smiler Grogan (Jimmy Durante): But what a deal. Look, there's this dough, see ... there's all this dough, 350 G's. Do you hear what I'm sayin'? 350G's! in the park in Rosita, Rosita Big State Park, just south of Dago, in Santa Rosita. It’s in this box buried under this (cough) buried under this big W. You’ll see it … you’ll see it under this … under this big W. You can't miss it, a big "W", and it's been there ... been layin' there for 15 years.

Group: (buzzes)

Smiler: Listen, I tell you, I'm giving it to you. And don't let them kid you. Don't let them give you the business, see? Because it was mine, and I paid for it, paid for every lousy buck of it, you hear? But watch out. Watch out for the bulls. Lousy, stinking bulls are everywhere. Bulls all over the place. You just drive down and dig it up. Dig it all up. (Coughing) And then you fix yourselves all up. Fix yourselves all up. Walk down the street like a king-- back to the old neighborhood ... the dames. The dames, all with a big hello, a big hello for old Smiler.

After the group talks to a detective (Norman Fell) about the accident that killed the old man, they all get in their different cars and one truck driven by Lennie Pike (Jonathan Winters). And each party gets the brilliant idea to go on a grand chase, finally believing the tall tale told by Smiler.

Where could the money have been (supposing we are working within an alternative ending to the movie? Give us any word starting with "W" which describes a spot you can hide money under.

1st Word: Waterfall...

Forum List

Back