mad men

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously this guy has a problem with fantasizing about abusing children , from another thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1441469-post24.html

seriously seek help

dont worry, we will keep our kids away from you, you can count on that. god only knows what you want to do wiht that noose

you have children? oh my this gets more and more troubling.

keep your noose away from our kids, keep yourself away, youre one sick fucker

dont worry, we will keep our kids away from you, you can count on that. god only knows what you want to do wiht that noose

it appears you are starting to lose it, i hope that that isnt the precursor to the deepening of these sick thoughts about children that you have, please i beg you do not act upon them and please seek help .

it appears you are starting to lose it, i hope that that isnt the precursor to the deepening of these sick thoughts about children that you have, please i beg you do not act upon them and please seek help .

youre one prancing little bitch, the way you keep on about how you want to hurt kids is the sign of one demeted mind. have yourself put under observation

youre one prancing little bitch, the way you keep on about how you want to hurt kids is the sign of one demeted mind. have yourself put under observation

you better go back and edit your earlier posts if you want to project your sick fantasies as being put forth by me, seriously seek help.

you better go back and edit your earlier posts if you want to project your sick fantasies as being put forth by me, seriously seek help.

hurry run back and forth between threads to carry on the idea of your deviant lusts. youre one sick demented fucker, people like you should be hauled away as garbage.

hurry run back and forth between threads to carry on the idea of your deviant lusts. youre one sick demented fucker, people like you should be hauled away as garbage.

you havent edited yet, seriously seek psychiatric treatment you dont have to live with these sick thoughts and fantasies.

you havent edited yet, seriously seek psychiatric treatment you dont have to live with these sick thoughts and fantasies.

did you give your noose to the authorities yet? god help those who come into contact with the likes of you.

now hurry back to the other thread you simple minded trout

its good to see they have internet access at the shelters for the mentally retarded, its good that you can use the computer, its real good.

wow, its really worse than i thought for you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1373012-post3.html

my god, give up the noose before its too late.

seriously dude i am done, beating up on retards is something i should not be doing, my apologies to you and your handlers, i hope i didnt get you so riled up that you give them a problem tonight when they give you your medication.

its good to see they have internet access at the shelters for the mentally retarded, its good that you can use the computer, its real good.

wow, its really worse than i thought for you

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1373012-post3.html

my god, give up the noose before its too late.

seriously dude i am done, beating up on retards is something i should not be doing, my apologies to you and your handlers, i hope i didnt get you so riled up that you give them a problem tonight when they give you your medication.

youre one stupid fuck, easily lead dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back