mad men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I'll look for it.

I'd suggest watching it from the beginning, to get to know the characters and all. A lot has happened in two seasons. If you grew up in the 60's (I was a kid then) it's great looking at all the stuff in the background. I'm always seeing things (like pans or glasses or furniture, etc) that we had when I was a kid. And rotary phones with short cords! lol

Oh yeah, that's what I want to see.

Was that sarcastic or serious?

Noooo, AMC!

Cool, I'll look for it.

I'd suggest watching it from the beginning, to get to know the characters and all. A lot has happened in two seasons. If you grew up in the 60's (I was a kid then) it's great looking at all the stuff in the background. I'm always seeing things (like pans or glasses or furniture, etc) that we had when I was a kid. And rotary phones with short cords! lol

i find myself constantly looking for possible oversights regarding the authenticity of the times.(though i was hardly here during the 60's as i was born in 65.)

Oh yeah, that's what I want to see.

Was that sarcastic or serious?

:lol: Oh no, I was serious. I was born in 60 so I remember some of it.

:lol: I wasn't sure!

In Sunday's show, Don was heating milk up in Revere copper bottomed pans - exactly the ones we had when I was a kid. And the he poured the milk into a glass that they show a lot on there - a frosted glass with gold leaves on it. You'd recognize it as soon as you saw it. Fun stuff.

listen little lady the next time you are right will be the first time you ignorant slut.

yeah we all know how much libbies think smoking in the office is a-ok, or drinking there for that matter...ha! too funny

you are so pathetic its laughable, it must be awful to have ones whole life molded by what rush limbaugh tells you, poor creature.

ha! the current smoking laws are a fact, first is was restricted to the designated smoking area then outside now not even on the property..smokers are the evill liberals love to hate. and the booze, lol...yeah right, drinking on the job getting sloshed chasing the gals in the office around, lol...these guys would be executed by todays liberal pussies.

so you tell me how much libbies support smoking, drinking and tail chasing in the workplace, dumbshit!

yeah we all know how much libbies think smoking in the office is a-ok, or drinking there for that matter...ha! too funny

you are so pathetic its laughable, it must be awful to have ones whole life molded by what rush limbaugh tells you, poor creature.

ha! the current smoking laws are a fact, first is was restricted to the designated smoking area then outside now not even on the property..smokers are the evill liberals love to hate. and the booze, lol...yeah right, drinking on the job getting sloshed chasing the gals in the office around, lol...these guys would be executed by todays liberal pussies.

so you tell me how much libbies support smoking, drinking and tail chasing in the workplace, dumbshit!

listen scumbag the guy who put the smoking law in place in new york was a republican you retarded pig, maybe in the world of brain dead dittoheads liberals dont smoke but here in the land of reality people of all kinds of political beliefs have that nasty habit. man i really pity somebody with such limited brain power as yourself.

listen scumbag the guy who put the smoking law in place in new york was a republican you retarded pig, maybe in the world of brain dead dittoheads liberals dont smoke but here in the land of reality people of all kinds of political beliefs have that nasty habit. man i really pity somebody with such limited brain power as yourself.

stop pretending, you outwardly hate people like that, but inwardly you wish you could be like them, whata loser.

mad men is a good show, it is bewithced on steroids wihtout the magic and comedy

Darren Stevens = Don Draper

Darren Stevens
dickYork.jpg

Don Draper

madmen--the-don-706229.jpg

Larry Tate = Roger Sterling

Larry Tate

larrytate.jpg

Roger Sterling

1268323083_94a3fccbd1.jpg

Samantha Stevens = Betty Draper

Samantha Stevens

samantha-bewitched-1318516-419-389.jpg

Betty Draper

betty-polka-dot-2.JPG

Louise Tate = Mona Sterling

Louise Tate

kasey1.jpg

Mona Sterling

tn-500_alsbengalrd038480.jpg

the Stevens Family = The Draper Family

bewitched.jpg

Draper family (sans Don)

don%20betty%20draper%20house%20ossining%20mad%20men%20new%20york.jpg

Bertram Cooper would be McMann of McMann and Tate

McMann and Tate advertising agency
Sterling Cooper ad agency

Last edited:
Speaking as some kind of liberal who smokes, and has has more 5 martini lunches than you can shake a stick at, all I can say is

Fatality?

You so don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

stop pretending, you outwardly hate people like that, but inwardly you wish you could be like them, whata loser.

and you wish you had finished the fifth grade, man you are a dumb fuck.

what? you wish you could finish a fith grader, what a fucking pervert you are

Speaking as some kind of liberal who smokes, and has has more 5 martini lunches than you can shake a stick at, all I can say is

Fatality?

You so don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

a liberal whos an alcoholic, big surprise there. but dumbshit the topic is drinking and smoking at the workplace, you fucking liberal lumps of shit hate people who act like those in the show, you would be filing so many sexual harrasment lawsuites they would be coming outa your ears. so stop trying to act as if you live life like it is in that show you pathetic boozer...

Last edited:

wow!!!! just wow!!!! please seek therapy regarding your pedophilic fantasies you piece of shit.

wow, now youre including shit into your desire for a fith grader? you really should be locked away for the benifit of society

wow!!!! just wow!!!! please seek therapy regarding your pedophilic fantasies you piece of shit.

wow, now youre including shit into your desire for a fith grader? you really should be locked away for the benifit of society

you are a real sick bastard i hope the authorities catch up to you before you harm any children. really seek help before your thought pattern that leads to this type of thinking manifests itself into actions, i just hope its not too late for you to get help and you havent yet acted upon these sick fantasy scenarios of yours.

you are a real sick bastard i hope the authorities catch up to you before you harm any children. really seek help before your thought pattern that leads to this type of thinking manifests itself into actions, i just hope its not too late for you to get help and you havent yet acted upon these sick fantasy scenarios of yours.

yes i hope they do catch you, projecting onto me wont help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back