mad men

Status
Not open for further replies.

noose4

Jul 9, 2009
Hell's Kitchen N.Y.C.
just finished watching season 1 on dvd, pretty good show about madison avenue advertising men set in 1960, i especially like how they capture how different people were back then, smoking and drinking in the office, a pregnant woman smoking and drinking raises no eyebrows, pretty cool show.

just finished watching season 1 on dvd, pretty good show about madison avenue advertising men set in 1960, i especially like how they capture how different people were back then, smoking and drinking in the office, a pregnant woman smoking and drinking raises no eyebrows, pretty cool show.

yeah, all the behavior that liberals love to hate.

I LOVE Mad Men. Season three starts this Sunday.

noose - if you have OnDemand they have the entire Season Two on there now.

OMG, did anyone watch the Season Three opener last night? Mad Men is pushing the envelope -- I love it. Sal's reaction to the bell hop's actions were fantastic and exactly as I thought they would be. Wow, just . . . . wow. I guess Besty took Don back and forgave him for his affair? I'm sure they'll fill us in, in due time.

what kind of a DUMBASS brings political leaning into a thread about a tv show set in the 1960's that is about advertising peeople?

OMG, did anyone watch the Season Three opener last night? Mad Men is pushing the envelope -- I love it. Sal's reaction to the bell hop's actions were fantastic and exactly as I thought they would be. Wow, just . . . . wow. I guess Besty took Don back and forgave him for his affair? I'm sure they'll fill us in, in due time.

its great seeing the characters grow and change with the times.

what kind of a DUMBASS brings political leaning into a thread about a tv show set in the 1960's that is about advertising peeople?

Well..........a DUMBASS! :lol:

oh, poor boy, stfu you know im right

I've seen some of it.

It does look like a good show, but one with an ongoing plot that one must understand to fully appreciate.

Perhaps when my library get the complete set of a season's shows, I'll be able to fully appreciate it.

I've seen some of it.

It does look like a good show, but one with an ongoing plot that one must understand to fully appreciate.

Perhaps when my library get the complete set of a season's shows, I'll be able to fully appreciate it.

best to start from the beginning, i watched seasons 1 and 2 on dvd before this season started.

listen little lady the next time you are right will be the first time you ignorant slut.

yeah we all know how much libbies think smoking in the office is a-ok, or drinking there for that matter...ha! too funny

listen little lady the next time you are right will be the first time you ignorant slut.

yeah we all know how much libbies think smoking in the office is a-ok, or drinking there for that matter...ha! too funny

you are so pathetic its laughable, it must be awful to have ones whole life molded by what rush limbaugh tells you, poor creature.

You two are seriously arguing politics and name calling in a thread on Mad Men? Cripes, give it a rest.

If anyone wants to talk about the show, I'm game.

What channel is it on, a premium channel?

Noooo, AMC!

Cool, I'll look for it.

I'd suggest watching it from the beginning, to get to know the characters and all. A lot has happened in two seasons. If you grew up in the 60's (I was a kid then) it's great looking at all the stuff in the background. I'm always seeing things (like pans or glasses or furniture, etc) that we had when I was a kid. And rotary phones with short cords! lol

Noooo, AMC!

Cool, I'll look for it.

I'd suggest watching it from the beginning, to get to know the characters and all. A lot has happened in two seasons. If you grew up in the 60's (I was a kid then) it's great looking at all the stuff in the background. I'm always seeing things (like pans or glasses or furniture, etc) that we had when I was a kid. And rotary phones with short cords! lol

Oh yeah, that's what I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back