'Mad Max' Waters To Run For President

The circle jerk on this fake news story by a ridiculous source is hysterical.

Maxine 'Russia Invaded Korea' Waters Is Going To Run For President In Hopes Of Being The DNC 2020 Presidential Candidate....

MAXINE 2020? Waters appearance in NH on Sunday - The American Mirror

"Is 78-year-old “Auntie” Maxine Waters seriously going to make a run for the White House in 2020?

Speculation is increasing as it’s revealed the California congresswoman and darling of Trump haters nationwide will be making an appearance in the early presidential primary state of New Hampshire on Sunday.

“According to an invitation, obtained by WMUR from Democratic sources, Waters will be in the state on July 23 for the picnic to be held at the Miller Farm in New Durham,” WMUR
reports, where she will hobnob with the Strafford County Democratic Committee.

President Trump has been a favorite punching bag for Waters, who seems to spin a new conspiracy theory about his administration and aides every few days."

The DNC's 2020 Candidates Looke Like (Today):
Hillary '2-Time-Loser' Clinton (aka 'Crooked Hillary)
'Mad Max' Waters
Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren

Despite Trump's Presidency so far, no one is working harder FOR his re-election than the snowflakes / Democrats who are running the Witch Hunt.

Bwuhahahaha.....
I hope that she does runs. And all of you Republicans pulls out your bull horns and start campaigning for her. i always thought that she is the best Dem of them all. All of the rest of them are shysters.. I hope that she does runs....

giphy.gif

" I hope she does run."
Ha ha ha
You dupes will believe ANYTHING.,

No one is saying she is running you illiterate moron, we are saying we hope she does.

Learn to read, idiot.

Maxine 'Russia Invaded Korea' Waters Is Going To Run For President In Hopes Of Being The DNC 2020 Presidential Candidate....

"Is 78-year-old “Auntie” Maxine Waters seriously going to make a run for the White House in 2020?

Speculation is increasing as it’s revealed the California congresswoman and darling of Trump haters nationwide will be making an appearance in the early presidential primary state of New Hampshire on Sunday.

“According to an invitation, obtained by WMUR from Democratic sources, Waters will be in the state on July 23 for the picnic to be held at the Miller Farm in New Durham,” WMUR

President Trump has been a favorite punching bag for Waters, who seems to spin a new conspiracy theory about his administration and aides every few days."

'Mad Max' Waters

Despite Trump's Presidency so far, no one is working harder FOR his re-election than the snowflakes / Democrats who are running the Witch Hunt.

Bwuhahahaha.....
She's going to resurrect the Whig Party I guess. :)

'Mad Max' Waters

Bwuhahahaha.....
I hope that she does runs. And all of you Republicans pulls out your bull horns and start campaigning for her. i always thought that she is the best Dem of them all. All of the rest of them are shysters.. I hope that she does runs....

giphy.gif

" I hope she does run."
Ha ha ha

No one is saying she is running you illiterate moron, we are saying we hope she does.

Learn to read, idiot.

The bogus source speaks for itself. It's shit but you love shit. You worship shit. You're a Trumpie.

My pick for 2020 is Mark Cuban... he's brilliant, honest to a fault and a true billionaire. Every Trump isn't.

'Mad Max' Waters

Bwuhahahaha.....

giphy.gif

" I hope she does run."
Ha ha ha

Learn to read, idiot.

The bogus source speaks for itself. It's shit but you love shit. You worship shit. You're a Trumpie.

My pick for 2020 is Mark Cuban... he's brilliant, honest to a fault and a true billionaire. Every Trump isn't.

Jesus Christ learn to read. You still are speaking irrelevant nonsense. Dismissed.

'Mad Max' Waters

Bwuhahahaha.....
New Hampshire is a nice place in July. She can't go on a little vacation, see some mountains, get some half way cool weather?

:cool:Mount Washington
Thursday 3:00 PM
Cloudy
cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 15%
Humidity: 68%
Wind: 21 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

cloudy.png

64°
47°
Fri
cloudy.png

53°
42°
Sat
cloudy.png

50°
42°
Sun
rain_s_cloudy.png

52°
42°
Mon
rain_light.png

46°
41°
Tue
rain_light.png

45°
40°
Wed
cloudy.png

51°
42°
Thu
cloudy.png

53°
46°

I hope she runs and gets the Democratic nomination.

Not gonna happen. She's too nutty even for most Dems. The DNC would never allow it.

That's what I thought but WHOEVER the Dems pick they're committing suicide because they've gone TOO far left!!

That's not true at all. The Trump administration is currently a clusterfuck full of broken promises. Unless that changes even a mediocre Dem can easily win.

'Mad Max' Waters

Bwuhahahaha.....
Reginald Denny, she ain't going anywhere near that run.

That's not true at all. The Trump administration is currently a clusterfuck full of broken promises. Unless that changes even a mediocre Dem can easily win.

You are looking at Trump through a traditional leans.

Trump supporters are mad at the broken promises, but not at Trump. They are mad at the Congressional members.

This is what never Trumpers fail to understand. Anger and hate got Trump elected, but not anger and hate at Mexicans and Muslims, but at DC.

This is what the Russian collusion conspiracy theory people don't understand as well. Trump supporters would get far more angry if Trump worked with Pelosi and Schumer than with Putin.

Forum List

Back