Mad Max 2015

Gonna take some getting used to with no Mel. And I hope it is more than just car chasing/wrecking.

Damn.

That looks good. Who is that playing Max?

Dunno but it looks like it's being made by the same guy that created the first 3? If so that is a very nice plus. Wonder if Mel will get some kind of cameo or if he's too toxic now?

I think a cameo would be likely, he's not that toxic, just too old.

It is being made by the same director as the first two.

Yeah, I know he directed Thunderdome too, but I prefer to ignore that fact.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Damn.

That looks good. Who is that playing Max?

Dunno but it looks like it's being made by the same guy that created the first 3? If so that is a very nice plus. Wonder if Mel will get some kind of cameo or if he's too toxic now?

No love for Tina Turner?

No love for Tina Turner?

I have plenty of love for Tina Turner. I have endless respect for her voice and music - and at 74 years old she's still got some of the best legs I've ever seen in my life.

Thunderdome will always have some relevance to me - my girlfriend loves it, and it's so incredibly 80s that it's an integral part of my memories of that decade.

That being said, it kinda sucks. It's a bad movie, and Tina Turner was an awful actress. It's not even close to being in the league of the first two.

No love for Tina Turner?

I have plenty of love for Tina Turner. I have endless respect for her voice and music - and at 74 years old she's still got some of the best legs I've ever seen in my life.

Thunderdome will always have some relevance to me - my girlfriend loves it, and it's so incredibly 80s that it's an integral part of my memories of that decade.

That being said, it kinda sucks. It's a bad movie, and Tina Turner was an awful actress. It's not even close to being in the league of the first two.

Legs..............
[ame=http://youtu.be/0HeZrI5Giw4]Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome). - YouTube[/ame]

i wasnt taken by any of it....

thunderdome was just icing on a some what unlevel cake....

after all....mad max cant really be anyone but mel

Forum List

Back