Mad Dog Mattis Quotes

No we aren't.

Are you even remotely interested in being accurate? If so, let's try to discuss this intelligently. If not....eat a bag of dicks.

So we've always had muslims killing people in America?

You are EXAGGERATING the seriousness of the issue. More people are killed by Christians than Mulsims in America. Not even close.

Stop being a dupe.

Not from lack of trying. And tell me,how many Christians have flown jets liners into sky scrapers?
If muslims terrorist could get a nuke into this country they damn sure would.
Then what are you going to say? But they only did it once?

Yes. Muslim terrorists would. And that is why we have intelligence agencies and police agencies.

The fact remains...that in spite of their efforts....Muslim terrorists have been less effective at killing Americans than Christian terrorists have. Let's not over react to the threat.

Mattis is not likely to act in accordance with the famous quotes that are being attributed to him by weak, afraid nutbags. He's a veteran and is known as a thoughtful warrior. He's not going to kill people just to satiate the weird fantasies of RW Christian Americans. Too bad, so sad.

BTW...this "Christian nation" is the only one to have ever used nukes to kill people. And that was when you nutbags think we were "great". What are you going to say....we only did it twice?

Try harder.

Yeah...it's funny. You got nothing.

LOL ..What a dumbass.

No we aren't.

Are you even remotely interested in being accurate? If so, let's try to discuss this intelligently. If not....eat a bag of dicks.

You are EXAGGERATING the seriousness of the issue. More people are killed by Christians than Mulsims in America. Not even close.

Stop being a dupe.

Not from lack of trying. And tell me,how many Christians have flown jets liners into sky scrapers?

Yes. Muslim terrorists would. And that is why we have intelligence agencies and police agencies.

The fact remains...that in spite of their efforts....Muslim terrorists have been less effective at killing Americans than Christian terrorists have. Let's not over react to the threat.

Mattis is not likely to act in accordance with the famous quotes that are being attributed to him by weak, afraid nutbags. He's a veteran and is known as a thoughtful warrior. He's not going to kill people just to satiate the weird fantasies of RW Christian Americans. Too bad, so sad.

BTW...this "Christian nation" is the only one to have ever used nukes to kill people. And that was when you nutbags think we were "great". What are you going to say....we only did it twice?

Try harder.

So you're excited about the pending transformation of America into France?
And the thing you chuckle heads seem to forget....they only need to be successful once while we have to stop them 100% of the time. I dont like those odds.
On the plus side they'll probably target a lib city like LA or NY,and there's the added bonus of dems never holding any office above dog catcher ever again.

One. The French people are not chickenshit like you.

Two. The French situation isn't remotely similar to the US situation.

Three. You just outed yourself. You would invite a nuke attack against a US city if it meant that Dems would never be elected.

Time for you to eat that bag of dicks.

Stop being a dupe.

Try harder.

So you're excited about the pending transformation of America into France?
And the thing you chuckle heads seem to forget....they only need to be successful once while we have to stop them 100% of the time. I dont like those odds.
On the plus side they'll probably target a lib city like LA or NY,and there's the added bonus of dems never holding any office above dog catcher ever again.

One. The French people are not chickenshit like you.

Two. The French situation isn't remotely similar to the US situation.

Three. You just outed yourself. You would invite a nuke attack against a US city if it meant that Dems would never be elected.

Time for you to eat that bag of dicks.

You're a fool.
The french are getting killed like dogs in the street.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I said nothing of the sort.
I said at least it would happen in a city that supports your insane ideas,which would be fitting.

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe this thread. Mattis DID say those things, but, the thread was made as a snicker of sorts, and not to be taken so seriously.
I am sorry to those offended. :eek:

Why so serious?

Has anyone posted his best quote?

This is what he said about wingnut darling/piece of shit Allen West:

“commander who has lost his moral balance or has watched too many Hollywood movies"

- See more at: Mattis and West Could Be in Same Chain of Command

I think I like this guy!

And with Treasury nominee Mnuchin recently working for George Soros, wingnut heads would normally be exploding, except they never really cared about George Soros, they just were good sheep doing what Sean Hannity, et al were telling them to do.

“commander who has lost his moral balance or has watched too many Hollywood movies"

I think I like this guy!

And with Treasury nominee Mnuchin recently working for George Soros, wingnut heads would normally be exploding, except they never really cared about George Soros, they just were good sheep doing what Sean Hannity, et al were telling them to do.

Racist!

I think I like this guy!

You forget they'll all be under the watchful eye of president elect Trump.

watchful eye
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I think I like this guy!

Racist!
Why do you hate our military leaders?

I think I like this guy!

Racist!

Why do you?

I think I like this guy!

Racist!

Why do you?
Me? You're the one who called General Mattis a racist. You shouldn't do that. Trump might tweet at you!

I think I like this guy!

Racist!

Why do you?
Me? You're the one who called General Mattis a racist. You shouldn't do that. Trump might tweet at you!

LOL Since when did I ever care what anyone thought? And I did not call him a racist.

I think I like this guy!

Racist!

Why do you?

LOL Since when did I ever care what anyone thought? And I did not call him a racist.
True.

Oh - so you were calling me a racist! That's not nice. :(

Why do you?

True.

Oh - so you were calling me a racist! That's not nice. :(

:lol: :lol:

Yes our soldiers will be fighting and dying in glorious battle soon. It will be amazing. Go Trump!
I would like to ship all the pajama boy liberal pussies to a war. At least try to make men out of them.

WOW @ him. Love it.
(don't know if I put this in the correct place)

199af11d0cac364edc2c1891f06eae04.jpg

I like this guy, best way to avoid a fight is look like you are ready to fight and win. Reagan knew it, and anybody who has stood toe to toe with a bully knows it.

Forum List

Back