Mad Dog Mattis Quotes

Hopefully congress will not change the LAW that says a military man CAN NOT be Secretary of defense, unless he has at minimum 7 years of separation from the military.....REMEMBER, our founders thought it was CRITICAL that civilians were the heads of our national defense NOT Military....

Mattis retired 3 years ago, he needs 4 more years of separation.... it was 10 years of separation, they have reduced it to 7.

WE HAVE THESE RULES FOR A REASON....

That rule has already been broken.
Yea, and look how great that turned out.....congress said they would never make another exception.

If you dont fight back you are a perpetual victim.

Fight back, fight back, who is attacking me. I am going to fight back against the GOP , that is for sure, by my mouth and vote.

You are weak and ineffective. Carry on....
And Texans talk big. Were you in the service, any military background?

Nope....there were no wars during my youth.

Really, when was your youth, I seldom remember a time of no wars, or as you put it " many enemies" ready to strike us at any given time.

The first war after I reached eighteen was the gulf war.
Hardly a reason to join the military. By the time I would have gotten out of basic it was over.

Hopefully congress will not change the LAW that says a military man CAN NOT be Secretary of defense, unless he has at minimum 7 years of separation from the military.....REMEMBER, our founders thought it was CRITICAL that civilians were the heads of our national defense NOT Military....

Mattis retired 3 years ago, he needs 4 more years of separation.... it was 10 years of separation, they have reduced it to 7.

That rule has already been broken.
Yea, and look how great that turned out.....congress said they would never make another exception.

I guess we'll see.

Being from Texas you'd agree with him, and in that case I believe you also have a problem.

My only problem will be gone in 47 days.
And not coincidently it's the start of Americas enemies problems.

What enemies?

Whats it like going through life with blinders on?

Please answer my question, ever in the Military?

Are ya fucken stupid? I already did.

"Americas enemies problems", we can rest assured you would of enlisted if one of these enemies attacked us. That is why we need a military, in case of attack we can fight back.

My only problem will be gone in 47 days.
And not coincidently it's the start of Americas enemies problems.

What enemies?

"Americas enemies problems", we can rest assured you would of enlisted if one of these enemies attacked us. That is why we need a military, in case of attack we can fight back.

We're being attacked on a regular basis.

What enemies?

I don't think so. We may have some loon wolf attacks due to what we are doing in the ME, but we reap what we sow. Are we suppose to attack Muslim countries, or Syria and expect no repercussions?

I don't think so. We may have some loon wolf attacks due to what we are doing in the ME, but we reap what we sow. Are we suppose to attack Muslim countries, or Syria and expect no repercussions?

Maybe you should ask barry?

You do know that muslims have been killing the infidels for thousands of years right?

530967_395349987187296_2064283585_n.jpg

This is my favorite. I did not enlist to promote social programs. As an infantryman my job was to kill people and break things.

Mattis seems to be more of a monk (from descriptions of him being akin to a warrior/monk) than a "Mad Dog":

"Over all, the Mattis in my notes seemed intently focussed on stability, wary of warfare that sought to promote democracy or idealism, sentimental about the independence of the Baltic states, firmly committed to NATO, and unsentimental about Russia."
"If Mattis is confirmed, there is at least the possibility that the General will move the Trump Administration toward reinforcing peaceful alliances and international stability, and will refuse to allow the Administration’s extremism to influence him."

Travelling with James Mattis, Donald Trump’s Pick for Secretary of Defense - The New Yorker

He could be a pretty good Secretary of Defense.

As you know, the Dems are not likely to present disloyal opposition. They will forget that the GOP blocked Garland...and blocked dozens of other Obama appointments....and they will allow the waiver.

They are....rightly so...more interested in moving the nation forward than they are in blocking the POTUS.

The GOP is in charge now. They have all three branches and the Dems will allow them to operate. That's what the Dems always do. They don't act like toddlers. They know the negative consequences of opposing for the sake of opposing.

Mathis will be Sec Def.

What enemies?

No we aren't.

Are you even remotely interested in being accurate? If so, let's try to discuss this intelligently. If not....eat a bag of dicks.

No we aren't.

Are you even remotely interested in being accurate? If so, let's try to discuss this intelligently. If not....eat a bag of dicks.

So we've always had muslims killing people in America?

No we aren't.

sirhan sirhan ?

No we aren't.

You are EXAGGERATING the seriousness of the issue. More people are killed by Christians than Mulsims in America. Not even close.

Stop being a dupe.

No we aren't.

You are EXAGGERATING the seriousness of the issue. More people are killed by Christians than Mulsims in America. Not even close.

Stop being a dupe.

Not from lack of trying. And tell me,how many Christians have flown jets liners into sky scrapers?
If muslims terrorist could get a nuke into this country they damn sure would.
Then what are you going to say? But they only did it once?

No we aren't.

Stop being a dupe.

Not from lack of trying. And tell me,how many Christians have flown jets liners into sky scrapers?

Yes. Muslim terrorists would. And that is why we have intelligence agencies and police agencies.

The fact remains...that in spite of their efforts....Muslim terrorists have been less effective at killing Americans than Christian terrorists have. Let's not over react to the threat.

Mattis is not likely to act in accordance with the famous quotes that are being attributed to him by weak, afraid nutbags. He's a veteran and is known as a thoughtful warrior. He's not going to kill people just to satiate the weird fantasies of RW Christian Americans. Too bad, so sad.

BTW...this "Christian nation" is the only one to have ever used nukes to kill people. And that was when you nutbags think we were "great". What are you going to say....we only did it twice?

Try harder.

No we aren't.

Stop being a dupe.

Yes. Muslim terrorists would. And that is why we have intelligence agencies and police agencies.

The fact remains...that in spite of their efforts....Muslim terrorists have been less effective at killing Americans than Christian terrorists have. Let's not over react to the threat.

Mattis is not likely to act in accordance with the famous quotes that are being attributed to him by weak, afraid nutbags. He's a veteran and is known as a thoughtful warrior. He's not going to kill people just to satiate the weird fantasies of RW Christian Americans. Too bad, so sad.

BTW...this "Christian nation" is the only one to have ever used nukes to kill people. And that was when you nutbags think we were "great". What are you going to say....we only did it twice?

Try harder.

Yeah...it's funny. You got nothing.

No we aren't.

Stop being a dupe.

Try harder.

So you're excited about the pending transformation of America into France?
And the thing you chuckle heads seem to forget....they only need to be successful once while we have to stop them 100% of the time. I dont like those odds.
On the plus side they'll probably target a lib city like LA or NY,and there's the added bonus of dems never holding any office above dog catcher ever again.

Forum List

Back