Mad Dog Mattis Quotes

Where should our soldiers be sent to die first? Well.. the MIDDLE EAST of course!!! May the die in glorious battle! Gooooo Trump!

It's okay honey bunch. You don't have to. The real men will protect us. :itsok:
From what? Anyways I hope Trump convinces congress to vote for their medical bills after he sends them to die in the middle eastern religious madness.

Which is better. Us over there, or them here killing us? Why don't you just cool it and not troll me? I will discuss, but you're merely trolling. We don't see eye to eye, which is fine, but the trolling is childish.
I don't like or want war. I hope things can be taken care of without it.

And....NOBODY is killing us here. Especially nobody who can be defeated by the use of our military. We are safer now than at any time in history. Now is not the time for bullshit bluster.

1467322_649301955112911_1259994383_n.jpg

When did he say that?

Yes our soldiers will be fighting and dying in glorious battle soon. It will be amazing. Go Trump!

My dad had to. My husband did. I assume you sat on your rear and played chicken. THEY love(d) this country.
Thank you for your sacrifice. I hope when Trump sends other dads and husbands to die, he does it because it will help the country. And not for the reasons Dubya did.
And what were Dubya's reasons?
Evil ones. Wanting to be remembered for killing Muslims. And for inventing "pre-emptive war" in order to conquer a sovereign nation's oil industry (that ended up benefiting Russia and China the most btw).
It was never about oil. It's cheaper to buy it than wage war for it, and we didn't take it even after waging war for it. But I mean what were the reasons he told us? Evil, yes, Saddam was "evil". Pre-emptive war, yes. What do you think the real reason was? By the standards of evil, we could define our way into war anywhere, anytime. So, why Iraq? It was known the WMD story was bogus. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. So why did we haul the mighty American war machine halfway around the world to attack a country that posed no risk to us and had an economy 1/10th the size of Denmark's?

Israel
Kerry accuses Netanyahu of cheerleading 2003 Iraq war

WOW @ him. Love it.
(don't know if I put this in the correct place)

199af11d0cac364edc2c1891f06eae04.jpg

So he goes into a foreign land with artillery and they are suppose to lay down for him,

I do believe that is what he is saying. Not a good thing.

Noooo...they're supposed to die.

Being from Texas you'd agree with him, and in that case I believe you also have a problem.

My only problem will be gone in 47 days.
And not coincidently it's the start of Americas enemies problems.

WOW @ him. Love it.

So he goes into a foreign land with artillery and they are suppose to lay down for him,

Being from Texas you'd agree with him, and in that case I believe you also have a problem.

What enemies?

See I don't want to be a hunter or a victim !! Man , this is sick.

If you dont fight back you are a perpetual victim.

Fight back, fight back, who is attacking me. I am going to fight back against the GOP , that is for sure, by my mouth and vote.

You are weak and ineffective. Carry on....
And Texans talk big. Were you in the service, any military background?

WOW @ him. Love it.

What enemies?

Whats it like going through life with blinders on?

Fight back, fight back, who is attacking me. I am going to fight back against the GOP , that is for sure, by my mouth and vote.

Nope....there were no wars during my youth.

Hopefully congress will not change the LAW that says a military man CAN NOT be Secretary of defense, unless he has at minimum 7 years of separation from the military.....REMEMBER, our founders thought it was CRITICAL that civilians were the heads of our national defense NOT Military....

Mattis retired 3 years ago, he needs 4 more years of separation.... it was 10 years of separation, they have reduced it to 7.

WE HAVE THESE RULES FOR A REASON....

What enemies?

Please answer my question, ever in the Military?

Nope....there were no wars during my youth.

Really, when was your youth, I seldom remember a time of no wars, or as you put it " many enemies" ready to strike us at any given time.

Hopefully congress will not change the LAW that says a military man CAN NOT be Secretary of defense, unless he has at minimum 7 years of separation from the military.....REMEMBER, our founders thought it was CRITICAL that civilians were the heads of our national defense NOT Military....

Mattis retired 3 years ago, he needs 4 more years of separation.... it was 10 years of separation, they have reduced it to 7.

WE HAVE THESE RULES FOR A REASON....

That rule has already been broken.

What enemies?

Please answer my question, ever in the Military?

Are ya fucken stupid? I already did.

Forum List

Back