Mad Doctors become Scientists While Mad Scientists become either God or Satan

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
It's a difficult call...

Really working at not being a Looney Toon and hoping to make sense to someone.... :laugh2:

Facebook chats seem to really inspire the Merely Me.

(Me)
I have to say.... I saw Captain America.... Have you?
The German doctor/scientist.... OMGorsh. I'm so into him, though he does get shot.The suggestiveness of German/Nazism science tech influence is amazing.

(him)

i hope to see it soon

(me)

I bet you would really appreciate it.
blank.gif

(him)

i have been watching the trailers, it looks great, especially the making of the Captain

(me)

Yeah. That part was foreseeable but there is so much more.
So much that screams to deaf ears.

(him)

i hope that they hear it
that is what we need now here in the US

(me)

Or at least come to not be so deaf.... It seems to have always been so.

(him)
you got that right

(me)

I don't understand how it is so different for some of us and not for the mainstream.

(him)
they have their hands out
and don't want to hear

(me)

I prefer to be the one forever giving, forever capable of giving whatever is needed when it is needed.

(him)

you and i both my friend

(me)

blank.gif
I love the neo science....
I don't want to reveal the movie, but I am sure you will be inspired by it.
I have so been missing out! lola By not watching movies and such... that is.

(him)

i have read a lot on Nazi science, they were something, and some say they were helped by aliens

(me)

The purist of genetics.
It isn't about refraining from said evils... it is about the balance and definition of 'pure'.
Perhaps for some and yet specifically not for everyone.

(him)

and they were trying real hard at that

(me)

Understandably.
There is supposedly a deadline.
Warnings.
I don't understand but some do, surely.

(him)

well i feel we are going to have something happen in 2012, something that will shock everyone, something unexpected, and very dramatic.

(me)

We over-expected 2000... only to have it happen 2001. It may not be as can be seen, but just slightly askewed.
We aren't all sharing the same vision, either.
It seems there is an electronic deviance that goes yet unseen... just not unnoticed.
Our spirits are best described as electric forces, supposedly.
Did you know this?
blank.gif

Neurological science really interests me, but always has.

(him)

yes, we are beings of energy, that is why i hope that it will be a visitation from an alien species that wants to help us achieve a higher form

(me)

BUT....
blank.gif

Seriously?
Perhaps some of us don't need that visitation.
Perhaps some of us are in preschool.
It just seems so.
And perhaps the Christian's Hell is only for those most resistant to the higher form of becoming...
blank.gif

(him)

we have not even got to preschool, we only use 10% of our brains

(me)

Because we have to be provoked.
Apparently.
Or our genes, rather.
blank.gif

(him)
no, hell is very real, and it from our actions that will place us there, not resistance.

(me)

I don't doubt that some do.
blank.gif

Do you understand neurology?

(him)

some
i know how the functions of the brain works

(me)

I only understand some...
I could probably not hold a conversation with a neurologist or a scientist (mad doctor).

(him)

they are all mad, mad with greed

(me)

I'm not so sure.
Some seem focused on higher things.
Most definitely, though, most have to be capable of manipulation and there seems to be little manipulation as effective as that involving money.
Driving people requires more skill though than mere monetary richness.
riches.
Money does much less than food.
Food.
Environment.
Sleep.
Perhaps we could boast Energy and validate the "fees" part of our physical life

(I would have added sex in there perhaps, but that is one of the most basic of basics that it seems unnecessary. But it would then change the conversational end to *"fess"* making it exactly what the target seems to be of our current farming... yet not of our pharming.)

I am so interested in neurology because I grew up with a different situation than some seem to have. We had my uncle who was epileptic and for the most part in his earliest years kept him home and could not afford medical care. Our experiences with him and then others... seem to have been much more to our benefit than not.

Perhaps I may forever prove to be the step behind mainstream. It just seems to be that there is real science to be found and understood within the most faithful of the religious.

Forum List

Back