Mad as a Hatter...

Bullypulpit:

"I had reached my own conclusions regarding Dubbyuh's cognitive impairment before I ever picked up Dr. Frank's book".

And your intimate, personal relationship with President Bush makes you just about as qualified to render a diagnosis as that drooling, partisan quack. This is the desperate, hysterical act of a party that never had any ideas, and is now running out of shitty, underhanded tricks. What's more - I think you KNOW that.

You have a nice day, too, hoss.

Bullypulpit said:
You're probably right...It would be enlightening, but not in the way you would wish. Kerry suffers none of the cognitive impairments that 20+ years of ETOH abuse leaves with its victims. Kerry is able to think in abstractions and deal with change, which Dubbyuh isn't (his reliance on catch phrases, repition and inability to deal with unscripted situations is well documented). Kerry is a fully functioning human being, while Dubbyuh is damaged goods...and more's the pity for him.

Kerry dealing with change? its been three years since 911 and he still thinks its 910. President Bush on the other hand has since changed the course of America and the world by liberating two nations and bringing several others to the negociation table.

Oh wait, maybe you meant Kerry deals with change in that he changes his viewpoints depending on who he is front of. I dont think thats what we need in a leader. If you wont stand for something, youll fall for anything.

Personally i think all this impairment you seem to think Bush is making you underestimate him. that is why you will lose. Bush knows how to make his advesaries pay for underestimating him.

musicman said:
Bullypulpit:

"I had reached my own conclusions regarding Dubbyuh's cognitive impairment before I ever picked up Dr. Frank's book".

And your intimate, personal relationship with President Bush makes you just about as qualified to render a diagnosis as that drooling, partisan quack. This is the desperate, hysterical act of a party that never had any ideas, and is now running out of shitty, underhanded tricks. What's more - I think you KNOW that.

You have a nice day, too, hoss.

You don't need an "intimate personal relationship" with some one to make some valid observations of their behavior. Not that I'd want one with Dubbyuh...My standards are higher than that. I prefer to spend my time with junkies and crack whores.

Kerry dealing with change? its been three years since 911 and he still thinks its 910. President Bush on the other hand has since changed the course of America and the world by liberating two nations and bringing several others to the negociation table.

Oh wait, maybe you meant Kerry deals with change in that he changes his viewpoints depending on who he is front of. I dont think thats what we need in a leader. If you wont stand for something, youll fall for anything.

Personally i think all this impairment you seem to think Bush is making you underestimate him. that is why you will lose. Bush knows how to make his advesaries pay for underestimating him.

Unless one is cognitively impaired, we all change our views based upon new information. The more one's psychological integrity is threatened by change, the less likely one is willing to change one's stance. It's typical behavior in long time alcoholics.

As for liberating two countries...Well that's not exactly the case. Afghanistan is teering on the brink of collapse because the Short-Attention-Span president had a woody for Saddam. Iraq is a puppet state in chaos. If that's your idea of liberation, than you're welcome to it

Bullypulpit said:
You don't need an "intimate personal relationship" with some one to make some valid observations of their behavior. Not that I'd want one with Dubbyuh...My standards are higher than that. I prefer to spend my time with junkies and crack whores.

We're not talking "valid observations" here. We're talking about deep, unreasoning hatred, masquerading as detailed psychiatric analysis - without the benefit of any personal contact whatsoever. No doctor with a shred of ethics would say these things under such dubious circumstances. A doctor with a political ax to grind and a book to sell would be on it like Bill Clinton on an intern.

Bullypulpit said:
You're probably right...It would be enlightening, but not in the way you would wish. Kerry suffers none of the cognitive impairments that 20+ years of ETOH abuse leaves with its victims. Kerry is able to think in abstractions and deal with change, which Dubbyuh isn't (his reliance on catch phrases, repition and inability to deal with unscripted situations is well documented). Kerry is a fully functioning human being, while Dubbyuh is damaged goods...and more's the pity for him.

I have to ask.

Proof of the alcoholism and 20+ years of abuse? What pshycological condition accounts for Kerry's inability to take a stance on issues and stick to it? What character flaw makes him resort to revisionist history to further his own agenda?

I figured since BP is so knowledgeable, he would enlighten us.

CSM said:
I have to ask.

Proof of the alcoholism and 20+ years of abuse? What pshycological condition accounts for Kerry's inability to take a stance on issues and stick to it? What character flaw makes him resort to revisionist history to further his own agenda?

I figured since BP is so knowledgeable, he would enlighten us.

Well, let's see...Dubbyuh admitted to 20+ years of ETOH abuse...And there are his DUI arrests...His disorderly conduct arrest...At 26, he stormed into the family home in a drunken rage ready to go "<i>Mano a mano</i>" with Poppy Bush...I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point.

Also, long term ETOH abuse results in the brain actually shrinking in size, with the fissures in the brain growing larger. As a result, there is long term, and often permanent, cognitive impairment.

If you call changing your mind on the basis of learning new information or reconsidering old information a "psychological condition", than it is a condition more of us should be afflicted with. You, obviously, have nothing to worry about in that respect.

And no one revises history like Dubbyuh. :teeth:

Forum List

Back