Macs sole purpose in pushing out debates...

... is to have his debate after the new voter enrollment deadline....

Groundless speculation. For one thing, voter registration deadlines differ by individual state, do they not?

Second, as sitting Senators in the US Congress, I think BOTH McCain and Obama have an obbligation that's a bit more important IMO than the two of the arguing cherrypicked questions after which both sides will claim their guy one.

Groundless speculation. For one thing, voter registration deadlines differ by individual state, do they not?

Second, as sitting Senators in the US Congress, I think BOTH McCain and Obama have an obbligation that's a bit more important IMO than the two of the arguing cherrypicked questions after which both sides will claim their guy one.

Nearly half have a deadline the first week in Oct. I seriously doubt their ability to reschedule for a prime time event before these expire... as far as having an obligation... what does Mac bring to a round table on economics...

"Macs sole purpose in pushing out debates..."

obviously.

he waiting to grow a pair.

Here's my "Scientific Wild Ass Guess":

An agreement gets signed today, Mac kicks ass in the debate Friday night, he regains the lead in most polls and the Dims are left wondering:

WTF? :confused:

interesting that Mcsame came up with the "better wait on the debate" idea on the same day he was preparing for it.

i'm sure his handlers decided taking a palin run away from the press approach was best.

and of course with a portion of the american populace being gullible enough to buy the lame excuse the tactic probably does out weigh the negative result that obama exposing mcsame to be an senile, blowing in the wind repeat of G.w. would have.

interesting that Mcsame came up with the "better wait on the debate" idea on the same day he was preparing for it.

i'm sure his handlers decided taking a palin run away from the press approach was best.

and of course with a portion of the american populace being gullible enough to buy the lame excuse the tactic probably does out weigh the negative result that obama exposing mcsame to be an senile, blowing in the wind repeat of G.w. would have.

Well that and then conveniently reschedule the night of the VP debates.. hmmm.

Nearly half have a deadline the first week in Oct. I seriously doubt their ability to reschedule for a prime time event before these expire... as far as having an obligation... what does Mac bring to a round table on economics...

What's your point? Whether or not he has anything to bring to a round table discussion is irrelevant to voter registration.

He's got more to bring to one than Obama. Obama doesn't say shit except "We need change" and "inflate your tires properly!":eusa_eh:

What's your point? Whether or not he has anything to bring to a round table discussion is irrelevant to voter registration.

He's got more to bring to one than Obama. Obama doesn't say shit except "We need change" and "inflate your tires properly!":eusa_eh:

Thats funny since eyewitness accounts have Obama asking questions and Mac just sitting there fumbling around with his pen...

Thats funny since eyewitness accounts have Obama asking questions and Mac just sitting there fumbling around with his pen...

Eyewitness reports also say Obama broke down talks due to attacking the other side, and the meeting turned into a shouting match that ended after that. Some leader.

Forum List

Back