Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

That’s why you can’t beat him.
I should have anticipated Americans becoming a laughingstock too
Ask me if I give a shit what Euroweenies think, bed wetter.
Don't get triggered, snowflake
Germany just kicked two Russian embassy workers out for murdering someone in broad daylight on the streets of Germany.

Think anyone except you bedwetters care about world opinion?
Meanwhile Trump is harboring diplomats who murdered someone in the streets of Britain.

I seem to recall Rump admitted that he'd done the same thing.

Yet, sure enough, didn't lose any votes.

World leaders overheard joking about Trump at NATO meeting

Seriously son, who care what Macron and the faggot Trudeau thinks?

Melania.

b9f5875d534bf5d3a7bf80e3e346dfc1

AP_19237713824956-e1566903890522-640x400.jpg

melania-trump-justin-trudeau.jpg

I

Anyone give a shit what Russia and France think? You bed wetters are hilarious.

Bet tRump does.

As much as he cares what AOC thinks.

Ironic coming from a poster who spent the first half of this year breathlessly whining every twenty minutes about what AOC ordered for breakfast, from three thousand miles away.

AOC is your party leader.

We should pull out of NATO. The Europeans, together, are far stronger economically than Russia.

Economics is not the reason NATO exists. As long as Russia exists there will be a need to oppose them militarily on the European continent.
Europe can take care of itself. Our problem is defending ourselves from the invasion from Mexico. We need to deal with that.
We will not retreat from our commitment to defend Europe from a country with a very, very long history of invading neighbors. Were Trump to even try he would be gone and fast.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We should pull out of NATO. The Europeans, together, are far stronger economically than Russia.

Economics is not the reason NATO exists. As long as Russia exists there will be a need to oppose them militarily on the European continent.
Europe can take care of itself. Our problem is defending ourselves from the invasion from Mexico. We need to deal with that.
We will not retreat from our commitment to defend Europe from a country with a very, very long history of invading neighbors. Were Trump to even try he would be gone and fast.
Screw Europe.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Two faced Blackface?? lmao

He just cost Canada BILLIONS!!!

Greg

Trump cares...that is why he threw a temper tantrum and left early.

That’s stupid.
I’ve stormed out of meetings filled with morons. Only other alternative was to kill them.

:lol: Look at you...:71: Talking about physical violence. Talk about hilarious! :auiqs.jpg:

I

Bet tRump does.

Ironic coming from a poster who spent the first half of this year breathlessly whining every twenty minutes about what AOC ordered for breakfast, from three thousand miles away.

I love it when CRCs show us again and again that they have no idea how the Federal Government works. :71:

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Still haven’t gotten over the election, huh?

Yep that must be it because it can't be that Donnie lies his ass off every day, skyrockets the deficits, creates a worse environment, bankrupts our farmers, steals children, trashes military veterans, and has his daughter act like the secretary of state.

Do you need a hug?

Hilary lost the election, but that's not your fault.

No, really, it's not your fault...

First of all, Hillary got 3 million more votes than your fat assed orange buddy.

Second, the election is over. We are now concerned about America & how you low IQ assfucks are trying to destroy it.

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

Screw Europe.
The right's sudden love affair with Vladimir Putin and Russia is an abomination that must end now.

The left had always been “ oh but Europe...” so what’s the difference?

A bunch of EuroTards comparing their throbbing sphincters.

Screw Europe.

Anybody here actually know where Canada is? Eh?
I wonder if CRCs crying on this thread know that every time we fought Canada, we were the aggressors...and every time they kicked our asses.

I

Bet tRump does.

Awesome. If only I had a party, I'd be all set.

Say, my birfday's coming up. :eusa_think: Last time I had a birfday party I got a tub full of pierogies.

Screw Europe.
The right's sudden love affair with Vladimir Putin and Russia is an abomination that must end now.

But will it be a "happy ending"?

I
Bet tRump does.

Awesome. If only I had a party, I'd be all set.

Say, my birfday's coming up. :eusa_think: Last time I had a birfday party I got a tub full of pierogies.
I’d deny being a Democrat too.

The left had always been “ oh but Europe...” so what’s the difference?

A bunch of EuroTards comparing their throbbing sphincters.

Screw Europe.

Anybody here actually know where Canada is? Eh?
I wonder if CRCs crying on this thread know that every time we fought Canada, we were the aggressors...and every time they kicked our asses.
Those where British, history ignoramus.

Screw Europe.
upload_2019-12-4_20-22-9.jpeg

Forum List

Back