Macron trolls Trump via Fox News

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This ad I believe was paid for by the French in an effort to change Dotard's mind on stupidly pulling out of the Iran deal. Scheduled to air on Fox-n-Friends and Hannity - IOW .. where Trump is guaranteed to see it!

Brilliant - featuring the "Catheter Cowboy" but probably too little too late. Sad :(

Actually, that came from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. He's the one that does the Catheter Cowboy commercials to get Trump's attention.

And, yes, 10 years without Iran having nukes is much better than 0 years.

Actually, that came from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. He's the one that does the Catheter Cowboy commercials to get Trump's attention.

Thanks - I suspected that this had something to do with John Oliver!

Dr Lutz tends to lie a bit. He's liberal so its natural.

You're thinking of Frank LUNTZ the Healthy Forests, Clear Skies guy who does word-smithing for your party of choice.

I'd rather not be associated with his sleaze. Thanks

John Oliver had decided that since Trump watches FOX all the time, as well as the fact that he's over 70, he could get his attention by buying commercial time on the FOX outlet in DC.

This ad I believe was paid for by the French in an effort to change Dotard's mind on stupidly pulling out of the Iran deal. Scheduled to air on Fox-n-Friends and Hannity - IOW .. where Trump is guaranteed to see it!

Brilliant - featuring the "Catheter Cowboy" but probably too little too late. Sad :(

So, you're all for foreign intervention in our politics and elections as long as it is aimed at Trump.

So, you're all for foreign intervention in our politics and elections as long as it is aimed at Trump.

How is this "foreign intervention"? It's simply a funny ad, created by an American television show that broadcasts on American cable. I'd be willing to bet that 95 percent of the people involved in making that ad were American.

Why are you against Americans working in commercials?

If you actually knew anything about this ad, you would have known that it is a satire piece that was done by Last Week Tonight. And, they only ran the ad on FOX in the DC metro area because they wanted Trump to have a chance to see it.

And...............how is it "foreign interference"? An American cowboy (who doesn't like pain when he caths), is simply telling Trump that 0 is less than 10. If Trump tears up the Iran deal, they can start making nuclear weapons tomorrow. If he keeps it, they won't be able to do anything for 10 years.

How is this "foreign intervention"? It's simply a funny ad, created by an American television show that broadcasts on American cable. I'd be willing to bet that 95 percent of the people involved in making that ad were American.

If you actually knew anything about this ad, you would have known that it is a satire piece that was done by Last Week Tonight. And, they only ran the ad on FOX in the DC metro area because they wanted Trump to have a chance to see it.

And...............how is it "foreign interference"? An American cowboy (who doesn't like pain when he caths), is simply telling Trump that 0 is less than 10. If Trump tears up the Iran deal, they can start making nuclear weapons tomorrow. If he keeps it, they won't be able to do anything for 10 years.

All Russia did be by ads on social media and pay for it with a few dummy organizations.

This amounts to the same thing.

It is foreign money spent to influence American public opinion ahead of an election.

All Russia did be by ads on social media and pay for it with a few dummy organizations.

It is foreign money spent to influence American public opinion ahead of an election.

HBO is an American cable company, and Last Week Tonight is an American comedy show. Where is the foreign money?

HBO is an American cable company, and Last Week Tonight is an American comedy show. Where is the foreign money?

Did the French pay for it? I'm uncertain, to be honest, but because HBO is an American company means nothing. Facebook is an American company as well.

I may have misinterpreted the OP. I see he said he believed it was Macron, but offered nothing to substantiate it.

Did the French pay for it? I'm uncertain, to be honest, but because HBO is an American company means nothing. Facebook is an American company as well.

I may have misinterpreted the OP. I see he said he believed it was Macron, but offered nothing to substantiate it.

He said Macron because he was trying to be funny. Macron is against tearing up the Iran agreement. This commercial was made by Last Week Tonight on HBO as satire. On occasion, when there is an issue that Mr. Oliver thinks is important enough, he makes a satire commercial, buys air time on the DC FOX station, and has it played in the hopes that Trump will see it. No. This was not made by French television. Matter of fact, it first appeared on Sunday's episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, and he said that they had bought air time on FOX in the hopes that Trump would see it.

Is John Oliver a foreign government? Is he employed by a foreign government or a high ranking foreign government official? Is he an agent or representative of a foreign government? Do you

Since the answer to all of the above is “No”, then it’s not “foreign intervention”.

Now ask these same questions changing “John Oliver” to The Russian Lawyer Trump Junior met with. The answers change to “No, Yes, No, Yes”. She is not a foreign government but she is employed by one. She is not a high ranking official but she is a registered agent of the Russian government.

So yes, the Russian government interfered with the 2016 campaign. And there was collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia. Even if they got nothing from that meeting, just being there proves they were ready to conspire.

Is John Oliver a foreign government? Is he employed by a foreign government or a high ranking foreign government official? Is he an agent or representative of a foreign government? Do you

Since the answer to all of the above is “No”, then it’s not “foreign intervention”.

Now ask these same questions changing “John Oliver” to The Russian Lawyer Trump Junior met with. The answers change to “No, Yes, No, Yes”. She is not a foreign government but she is employed by one. She is not a high ranking official but she is a registered agent of the Russian government.

So yes, the Russian government interfered with the 2016 campaign. And there was collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia. Even if they got nothing from that meeting, just being there proves they were ready to conspire.

Yep - and from Guido Trump:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Sent from my iPhone

Yep - and from Guido Trump:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Sent from my iPhone

The only way one should watch Fox News is with the TV muted. Just appreciate the looks of the many pretty women. Don't even bother to watch any other TV news channels. They are all state controlled propaganda dispensers, like Fox News, but with less attractive women.

The only way one should watch Fox News is with the TV muted. Just appreciate the looks of the many pretty women. Don't even bother to watch any other TV news channels. They are all state controlled propaganda dispensers, like Fox News, but with less attractive women.

You have poor taste - I prefer the ladies at MSNBC .. nice looking but a whole lot smarter.

nicolle-wallace.jpg

Katy+Tur+Arrivals+39th+Annual+Gracie+Awards+AVG1vpOHMG1l.jpg

Stephanie-Ruhle-446x512.jpg

hallie-jackson-ewing-featured.jpg

You have poor taste - I prefer the ladies at MSNBC .. nice looking but a whole lot smarter.

nicolle-wallace.jpg

Forgot one...

rachel_maddow_a_p_zps9df9755d.jpg

nicolle-wallace.jpg

Okay but if you are actually listening and believing them, you are dupe...a statist D Party dupe.

nicolle-wallace.jpg

Forgot one...

rachel_maddow_a_p_zps9df9755d.jpg

Yeah - Dr Maddow is cute ... and brainy as all getup!

Forum List

Back