Macron told Putin to his face that "Russian" media spread fake news

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Look like Putin lost all his "power " in Chechnya and Ukraine, today everyone tells in his Botox face what they think about the short afro - asian Dictator ...
angela_merkel_petro_poroshenko_vladimir_putin.jpeg

"
French President Emmanuel Macron called out Russian interference in the French election at his first meeting with President Putin Monday. Macron made the bold attack on Kremlin-backed media outlets while standing right next to a sombre Putin — vocally criticizing the Russian state in a way that almost no other world leader, including Donald Trump, has chosen to do.

Macron met Putin at the Palace of Versailles Monday, with their talks lasting for over two hours — much longer than had been planned. Standing side-by-side in the opulent surroundings of the Gallery of Great Battles, the two leaders initially appeared to be on the same page, pledging to work together"Macron told Putin to his face that Russian media spread fake news

I do not like grannie lovers like Macron.He is a pervert and his place is in lunatic hospital.
Therefore his meaning interest us a sh..!

e11cd5d4f5a2928f9aa722bf0d7659d5

I do not like grannie lovers like Macron.He is a pervert and his place is in lunatic hospital.
Therefore his meaning interest us a sh..!

e11cd5d4f5a2928f9aa722bf0d7659d5
many many in your city want to bang her, its for sure , an aristocratic super MILF , Macron much like PM of Canada put Putler in place publicly )) LOL but after what Kadyrov did to Putin everyone must humiliate putler , he is a passive czar in a prison

maxresdefault.jpg

Except some niggas from the area around subway station 125 St probably no one.BTW she isn't a MILF, but a Granny.

C_ULGk8XYAEsEUK.jpg

Last edited:
Except some niggas from the area around subway station 125 St probably no one.BTW she isn't a MILF, but a Granny.

C_ULGk8XYAEsEUK.jpg
you know who is a really Granny ? your passive czar Putler vovka

BrBJbEWCEAAGeLf.jpg

All I know about Putin he as a sound guy love girls and not faggots!

does this little boy look like a girl to you?

I sure your nightmares are Putin. Chill out chap, otherwise you'll finish in insane Asylum.

C_ULGk8XYAEsEUK.jpg

BrBJbEWCEAAGeLf.jpg

I sure your nightmares are Putin. Chill out chap, otherwise you'll finish in insane Asylum.

i did the wrestling for many years, in the second generation actually , the shorty Putler, semi - dwarf, granny Putler has literally 0 chances against me , even keep in fight for 30 second. i am the putler worst nightmare ...

C_ULGk8XYAEsEUK.jpg

BrBJbEWCEAAGeLf.jpg

i did the wrestling for many years, in the second generation actually , the shorty Putler, semi - dwarf, granny Putler has literally 0 chances against me , even keep in fight for 30 second. i am the putler worst nightmare ...

In my opinion most of Putin haters looks like this guy.

anatomy(1).jpg

BrBJbEWCEAAGeLf.jpg

anatomy(1).jpg

you Putlerists are such losers , can not use photo shop?

this how look like a typical PUTLERIST
1445363022_putin_zombie.jpg

7KKsjTEfVyA.jpg

Urban Dictionary: Putlerist

Putlerist: A term used to describe followers of Putin, who is comparable to Hiterisim. Putlerisim denotes Russia's radical climb to fascism with Putler at the head.

anatomy(1).jpg

7KKsjTEfVyA.jpg

Putlerist: A term used to describe followers of Putin, who is comparable to Hiterisim. Putlerisim denotes Russia's radical climb to fascism with Putler at the head.

Your post is probably written by a baby.
The author shall better play baby toys.

images

anatomy(1).jpg

7KKsjTEfVyA.jpg

images

you must love this video )) LOL

anatomy(1).jpg

7KKsjTEfVyA.jpg

images

Fake News produced in Kiew.

anatomy(1).jpg

7KKsjTEfVyA.jpg

images

Fake News produced in Kiew.

whats about your RT? LOL))

New Topics

Forum List

Back