Macron says long Trump handshake 'not innocent'

Source: Politico

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

By KAIT BOLONGARO 5/28/17, 11:30 AM CET Updated 5/28/17, 12:43 PM CET
French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Read more: Macron says long Trump handshake ‘not innocent’

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.
Me thinks that you need one of these, you are over filled.

upload_2017-5-29_9-22-36.png

Did you catch where Trump denied he supported Le Pen, the twat who got her ass whipped by Macron?
Dump is the lyingest liar ever in our WH

Cause he did not have sex with that woman.

No wait.

Benghazi was caused by a video.

Wait.

How exactly is he any bigger of a liar than the last two guys you elected?

The only president that's been close to being honest the last three decades is George W.

Which is kind of sad really

Source: Politico

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

By KAIT BOLONGARO 5/28/17, 11:30 AM CET Updated 5/28/17, 12:43 PM CET
French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Read more: Macron says long Trump handshake ‘not innocent’

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.

Trump is making your life miserable... good...
Trump is making America miserable.

No he isn't. He doesn't have the power to. We determine whether we are happy or not.

Did you catch where Trump denied he supported Le Pen, the twat who got her ass whipped by Macron?
Dump is the lyingest liar ever in our WH

No wait.

Wait.

The only president that's been close to being honest the last three decades is George W.

By all means, prove to us that Trump isn't any bigger a liar...

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

No wait.

Wait.

Lol…..:lmao:

Hardly the same thing. Freedom fries comes from the time when the best selling book in France claimed the 911 attacks were false flag attacks staged by the US government.
freedom fries was the pouting of american nutjobs because france did not join in the war of choice in iraq.
"Freedom Fries" is still hilarious after all these years!

It's what I think of when I hear things like "Look out Europe...there's a new sheriff in town".
did you know that allegedly sauerkraut was renamed to "liberty cabbage" during ww1? LOL
Isn't that when German Shepherds started getting called Alsations as well?
i did not know that. but i am surprised that they did not name the breed something like patriot dog.
"Freedom fries" was a rejection of French anti Americanism, so naturally it was adopted by the right since the left hates America almost as much as the French do.

freedom fries was the pouting of american nutjobs because france did not join in the war of choice in iraq.

It's what I think of when I hear things like "Look out Europe...there's a new sheriff in town".
did you know that allegedly sauerkraut was renamed to "liberty cabbage" during ww1? LOL
i did not know that. but i am surprised that they did not name the breed something like patriot dog.
"Freedom fries" was a rejection of French anti Americanism, so naturally it was adopted by the right since the left hates America almost as much as the French do.
Wrong toomuch Yes we hate but not Americans Just traitorous republicans You have no integrity

So far we know Macron got good grades in school, married his high school drama teacher who is 24 years his senior, and enjoys handshaking contests, but the indications are he is destined to be another Hollande.

When Trump supporters mock a marriage where there's a big difference in ages,

you feel like they must be reading from the script of a satirical comedy mocking Trump supporters.
Pretty much everyone, except you of course, can understand why some one might want to marry some one younger, but not many can understand, except for you apparently, can understand why a young man might want to marry some one old enough to be his mother.

Wrong toomuch Yes we hate but not Americans Just traitorous republicans You have no integrity
Then you can understand why we hate democrats so and why this can only end in a very bloody war that is only now just beginning.

Bullshit, your message is consistently we would love America if only it were completely different from the way it is. Nothing in the last eight years was as bizarre and insulting to America as Obama preaching about what American values are when what he meant was what he wished American values were. Clearly, you guys hate the America that actually exists.

Merkel knows the EU is screwed without Britain. President Trump should slap a 30% duty on her cars and bankrupt the bitch.

Bullshit, your message is consistently we would love America if only it were completely different from the way it is. Nothing in the last eight years was as bizarre and insulting to America as Obama preaching about what American values are when what he meant was what he wished American values were. Clearly, you guys hate the America that actually exists.
Yeah bet you patriots even hated the 75 straight months of job gains under obama Face it You are all traitors who think of party first country last

Revisionist retarded rube.

Yeah bet you patriots even hated the 75 straight months of job gains under obama Face it You are all traitors who think of party first country last
Obviously, you are describing yourself here.

Obviously, you are describing yourself here.
No, You!

I thought it was because the French refused to go along with the US' illegal invasion of Iraq.

Forum List

Back