Macron is losing over Islam dominated no go areas in France ask public for help

Um and yeah i checked the countries own media - yep, never happened. The swedes were a bit "amazed" that such gossips were spread around the world ....:iyfyus.jpg:

Um and yeah i checked the countries own media - yep, never happened. The swedes were a bit "amazed" that such gossips were spread around the world ....:iyfyus.jpg:

People from Sweden think we're completely fucking insane and resent the fact that lunatics like the OP lie about their country to help their insane political agenda.

People from Sweden think we're completely fucking insane and resent the fact that lunatics like the OP lie about their country to help their insane political agenda.
No. They just thing you're dumb.

No, they think Americans are mentally ill and they kind of pity us actually. I just spent a month there and talked politics with a lot of Swedes.

Hilarious! Republicans blow up the Middle East and then complain when people want to leave.

Forum List

Back