Macron is losing over Islam dominated no go areas in France ask public for help

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Franceā€™s President Emmanuel Macron admitted that France has lost the battle against drug trafficking within the growing number of no-go zones in the country.

In a speech for 600 business and political guests in May, Macron called on the local mayors themselves ā€“ together with the population ā€“ to find suitable solutions, for the problems in Franceā€™s 1,500 no-go areas or ā€˜sensitive areasā€™ as France calls them.

Macron is losing control over Islam-dominated no-go areas in France, asks public for help
----------------------------------

This guy is an idiot and the leftist are to fkn retarded to realize how Taking over the West will play any game they have to in order to take over a place, a nation, a country..... ..... He sold you stupid asses out and you all were to fkn out of it to believe a word people were telling you now look at your pathetic moronic asses.

Little late to be waking up dontcha think. Oh wait you can't think just like the DEMOCRATIC TRUMP HATING assholes who can't think either.

I'd tell this stupid SOB help him dam self.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sharia-law-muslim-no-go-zones/

Reputable sources seem to suggest that no-go zones where local law is not enforced don't actually exist. Does that not sound kind of crazy to you? You think there are a bunch of Muslim neighborhoods in Europe that make their own laws and don't answer to the government? Sure, there are areas with more crime, perhaps with large amounts of Muslims, but they are not "no-go" areas.

Last edited:
Voice of Europe - Media Bias/Fact Check

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Islam

Notes: Voice of Europe is a far right website that publishes sensational stories. Although the website doesnā€™t list who runs the site, according to Whois the siteā€™s registrant name is Annemiek Ploumen. According to Dutch magazine De Groene Amsterdammer (independent Dutch weekly news magazine published in Amsterdam), Erik De Vlieger is the financier and founder of the site, although he will not confirm or deny this publicly, while Daan van Seventer is the technical person. Voice of Europe doesnā€™t have an about page, however according to their twitter profile information they describe their content as ā€œConservative news network delivering you breaking news, uncensored articles and must-see videos.ā€ Voice of Europe reports stories from European media and frames and spins them in a misleading way that always turns out negative for immigrants and the European Union,

• Banned

Reputable sources seem to suggest that no-go zones where local law is not enforced don't actually exist. Does that not sound kind of crazy to you? You think there are a bunch of Muslim neighborhoods in Europe that make their own laws and don't answer to the government? Sure, there are areas with more crime, perhaps with large amounts of Muslims, but they are not "no-go" areas.

SNOPE LMFAO OMFGG you have got to be kidding me OMFG!!! SNOPES. BHQAHahhhahah

Voice of Europe is an extreme right propaganda website. It's worse than getting all of your news from The Onion.

• Banned

Might want to figure out where REAL NEWS is at and SNOPES sure in the FK ain't it.

You stupid fkrs who USE SNOPES , or say INMFOWARS this or that really are proven to be the dumbest mother fkrs there are.

You really have no logic no common sense, can't figure out lies from truth, truth from lies ........

GAWD read real news will yah.

Frankreichs Macron gibt auf: BĆ¼rger sollen Probleme selbst lƶsen

What the FK DO YOU THINK THE MUSLIM BROTHER HOOD DOES OMFG your fooled dumbasss. ..

upload_2018-7-13_9-40-19.png

upload_2018-7-13_9-39-0.png

• Banned

Voice of Europe is an extreme right propaganda website. It's worse than getting all of your news from The Onion.

No it's just you are dumb enough to follow the words of CLINTON and Obama and you are their perfect victim. WAK E THE FK UP DOOFUS.

Franceā€™s President Emmanuel Macron admitted that France has lost the battle against drug trafficking within the growing number of no-go zones in the country.

In a speech for 600 business and political guests in May, Macron called on the local mayors themselves ā€“ together with the population ā€“ to find suitable solutions, for the problems in Franceā€™s 1,500 no-go areas or ā€˜sensitive areasā€™ as France calls them.

Macron is losing control over Islam-dominated no-go areas in France, asks public for help

This guy is an idiot and the leftist are to fkn retarded to realize how Taking over the West will play any game they have to in order to take over a place, a nation, a country..... ..... He sold you stupid asses out and you all were to fkn out of it to believe a word people were telling you now look at your pathetic moronic asses.

Little late to be waking up dontcha think. Oh wait you can't think just like the DEMOCRATIC TRUMP HATING assholes who can't think either.

A far right web source, get us something better.

Might want to figure out where REAL NEWS is at and SNOPES sure in the FK ain't it.

You stupid fkrs who USE SNOPES , or say INMFOWARS this or that really are proven to be the dumbest mother fkrs there are.

You really have no logic no common sense, can't figure out lies from truth, truth from lies ........

GAWD read real news will yah.

Frankreichs Macron gibt auf: BĆ¼rger sollen Probleme selbst lƶsen

What the FK DO YOU THINK THE MUSLIM BROTHER HOOD DOES OMFG your fooled dumbasss. ..

View attachment 204509

View attachment 204508

You live inside a conservative news bubble. You're the useful idiot you love to go on tirades about.

Daily Mail - Media Bias/Fact Check

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust and published in London. Has a strong conservative bias and has a poor track record with fact checkers. (7/19/2016) Updated (4/21/2017)

The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller produces sensational headlines and has a right wing bias in reporting and has made false claims according to Snopes and Politifact. (7/19/2016) Updated (4/21/2017)

The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump.

Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers.

No it's just you are dumb enough to follow the words of CLINTON and Obama and you are their perfect victim. WAK E THE FK UP DOOFUS.

I'm not a supporter of either of those two, and I frequently defend Trump. I just happen to be intelligent enough not to fall for sensationalist bullshit like you.

A far right web source, get us something better.

He can't. His entire world is held up by pillars of horseshit that he built with the help of the extremely biased news he reads.

EVER NOTICE the real stupid asses of society believe everything they shouldn't, and dis believe everything they shouldn't.

Losers of society can't figure out why OBAMA AND CLINTON MADE IT A POINT TO MENTION WHO FAKE NEWS WAS OR IS...

they know their foaming at the mouth followers can't think are so out of it they can tell you stupid fks anything and you believe it all because they put out just the right information so their sheep losers believe it all LMFAO omg the irony...

FIND REAL INFORMATION...........

upload_2018-7-13_9-52-18.png

EVER NOTICE the real stupid asses of society believe everything they shouldn't, and dis believe everything they shouldn't.

Losers of society can't figure out why OBAMA AND CLINTON MADE IT A POINT TO MENTION WHO FAKE NEWS WAS OR IS...

they know their foaming at the mouth followers can't think are so out of it they can tell you stupid fks anything and you believe it all because they put out just the right information so their sheep losers believe it all LMFAO omg the irony...

View attachment 204513

You're pretty paranoid and clearly have some serious anger issues. It's probably all that extreme right propaganda you constantly choke on.

I'm not a supporter of either of those two, and I frequently defend Trump. I just happen to be intelligent enough not to fall for sensationalist bullshit like you.

OK IF YOU SAY so, buuut Voice of EUROPE c'mon they are the ones getting the truth out over there. YOu think they aren't good enough because MSM wants you to think that.

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT they want to FOOL you until the full take over .The US is next .

OK IF YOU SAY so, buuut Voice of EUROPE c'mon they are the ones getting the truth out over there. YOu think they aren't good enough because MSM wants you to think that.

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT they want to FOOL you until the full take over .The US is next .

You are a victim of the fear machine. I seriously pity people like you.

Arrest Soros for starters

View attachment 204513

You're pretty paranoid and clearly have some serious anger issues. It's probably all that extreme right propaganda you constantly choke on.

Those who live on planet fantasy always use the term " PARANOID" no stupid fk it's called being INFORMED AND NOT STICKING our HEAD IN THE SAND..... while living in a bubble. that is what you sheep do and why you can't see reality.

upload_2018-7-13_10-7-20.png

France: Macron losing control over Islam-dominated no-go areas, asks public for help
Everything telling you the truth your cult leader will tell you the opposite. Being a Gov. victim lmao..

Migrant Crisis & Crime (June 11, 2018 Edition): Londonā€™s night of horror: Three stabbings in one night leaves two fighting for life ā€“ Swedish political leader: What you read about Sweden in alternative media is true, we are in a low-intensive civil war ā€“ Italy Says Will No Longer Accept Refugees; Itā€™s Now Spainā€™s Turn ā€“ Macron is losing control over Islam-dominated no-go areas in France, asks public for help ā€“ ā€“ Infinite Unknown

You are a victim of the fear machine. I seriously pity people like you.

When reality smacks you in the face and you are watching your ass get beat by one, or maybe one of your family members. we won't pitty you we will laugh our asses off and say " TOLD YAH SO" and you can fend for yourselves . Oh that's right most Trump haters are cowards ( Antifa like). so they run and hide instead.

upload_2018-7-13_10-23-20.png

France: No-Go Zones Now in Heart of Big Cities

Wake up zombie herd.

Forum List

Back