Mackenzie Phillips: I slept with my own father

stop fussing at tech...he was responding to something as i said about men having trouble realizing a passed out woman cant consent....

But in a tell-all book out Wednesday, the former childhood actress reveals that her dad, musician John Phillips of the ’60s band the Mamas and the Papas, engaged with her in a long-term incestuous relationship.

Mackenzie Phillips: I slept with my own father- msnbc.com

When I heard about this on the radio this morning, I thought to myself...I bet stollingbones will start a thread on this today! Tonight I'm going to play the lottery! :D

I haven't read this thread yet, but...My first reaction was...I thought we already heard about this a long time ago? Does anyone else remember this story being out there prior to dad's death? I'm talking back in the 70s? Everyone was so freaked out by the subject matter, the story got squelched back then???

Beyond that, my response is...What a terrible and disgusting thing for an adult to prey upon any child never mind their own child...Sickening, literally. :hmpf:

the first time she was passed out...according to her....

then it became consentual and went on for a while...

yea i think all men have a problem with understanding the concept of consentual sex....

of course all of you will say you dont.

I'm not naive enough to say it doesn't happen (and I'm not just talking about asleep but drunk, passed out whatever). Now, if both parties are drunk, no harm, no foul....you can't expect another drunk to take care of you better than you take care of yourself.

However, if the man is sober (semi-sober), then they oughtn't do it. And, I think more than half of men wouldn't. Believe me, I was drunk on tequila and she was saying yes yes yes .....I was about 3 inches from the promised land and she said no. I stopped. Didn't do it. Sure, I coulda claimed I was too drunk or momentum carried me in... or whatever....I had all the excuse in the world, but didn't do it.

I'm thinking I'm not the only decent guy in the world. (Oh, and she was SMOKING HOT.....just SMOKING :eusa_drool: .....LOL)

okay her half sister is saying....mac told her this in 97 before the father died...she believes her sister...
i wonder what the mother will say..she is still alive i do believe...the book...high on arrival.. is getting pretty bland reviews...c+ at best.

Forum List

Back