He knows I'm gonna stay
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray
I've been for a walk on a winter's day
If I didn't tell her I could leave today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe that's why she was so f*cked up all her life, eh? Bad Dad! :mad:

does it matter to anyone that the man is dead and can not defend himself against these charges???

and why reveal this in her tell all book?

Probaly needs money would be a good guess.

Her next book she will reveal she shacked up with Snider.

harrington-725920.jpg

does it matter to anyone that the man is dead and can not defend himself against these charges???

and why reveal this in her tell all book?

Well, let's see.

You posted it.

She wants to sell books.

It could be true or false.

Still, any man that does that to his daughter is a sick f*ck.

Agree?

Probaly needs money would be a good guess.

Her next book she will reveal she shacked up with Snider.

harrington-725920.jpg

LOL!

There's I never saw the appeal to Bonnie Franklin, there's something just wrong about her, like she hates men

i posed it...cause right now i find the subject of genetic sexual appeal to be one of interest...suddenly there is movement to reconize and legalize incest.

we tend to use the excuse "as long as they are both adults" to cover many sins..why not this one?

to me..its totally sick..goes against the protecting of one's child...no excuse for it.

i posed it...cause right now i find the subject of genetic sexual appeal to be one of interest...suddenly there is movement to reconize and legalize incest.

we tend to use the excuse "as long as they are both adults" to cover many sins..why not this one?

to me..its totally sick..goes against the protecting of one's child...no excuse for it.

But what happens between a man and his gerbil should be their own private business

If some of her claims are true, it's a disgusting glimpse into her family's lives. I'm betting that much of what she's written is overinflated...all Hollywood stars know is melodrama. It's a shame, to me, that she would drag her father's name through the mud when he's not here to present his side of the story. There are ALWAYS two sides to a story.

She also claimed that Rolling Stone Mick Jaggar had sex with her. She said that when she was 10, he commented "This is the day I've been waiting for." Mick Jagger always had a harem surrounding him, and I'm sure he had access for more drugs and sex than he could ever indulge in. I can't fathom him being attracted to MacKenzie at age 10. Wondering how fast his legal team will be on this one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back