"Macho Man" Randy Poffo, dies

In honor of "Macho Man"

OOOooooohhhh YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

such a distinctive voice and act.

Edward Hardwicke

Played Dr. Watson on television in the 1980s and 90s...

died this week, too.

Now damn,that's a shame.

Randy Savage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On May 20, 2011, TMZ reported that Savage suffered a heart attack around 10AM on a highway in Tampa, Florida before losing control of the vehicle and crashing. It was later confirmed by Savage's brother, Lanny Poffo.[10] According to the Florida Highway Patrol Savage was driving a 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he "veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree." His wife Lynn was a passenger but survived with "minor injuries".

For a while he did those Slim Jim TV commercials.

Some smartass apparently was playing with his wikipedia entry right after it happened and I got a screen shot of that section before it got changed (no, it wasn't me):

View attachment $Savage.bmp

Randy Savage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On May 20, 2011, TMZ reported that Savage suffered a heart attack around 10AM on a highway in Tampa, Florida before losing control of the vehicle and crashing. It was later confirmed by Savage's brother, Lanny Poffo.[10] According to the Florida Highway Patrol Savage was driving a 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he "veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree." His wife Lynn was a passenger but survived with "minor injuries".

For a while he did those Slim Jim TV commercials.

Some smartass apparently was playing with his wikipedia entry right after it happened and I got a screen shot of that section before it got changed (no, it wasn't me):

View attachment 13409
I hate Wiki vandals, been fighting them for years. I've had an account there forever and a day.

Forum List

Back