Machete

Danny is not the standard hollywood eye candy, no. But....he has a charisma...a....charm in his uniqueness, looks wise. I like him. Hell, Id do him. lol

He'd look sexier with a goatee

45068.jpg

Or maybe after a bottle of something very, very high in alcohol content.

Still wouldn't do him. He's all yours, Grace. :cool:

I'm in two minds on this. Yes, it was a senseless but entertaining plot with lots of cheesy gags that was compensated by plenty of graphic bloodshed, but as a rule I oppose anything that promotes and glorifies illigal immigration. Sure, it's no skin off my nose if some hungry dago jumps the US/Mexican border, but I resent the offhand remarks made by illegal immigrants towards their host nation, and there was plenty of what seemed like a genuine attempt to promote complacency towards illegal immigration and instill a sense of guilt into the nation suffering the effects of illegal migrants.

I know, I'm being petty and negative, but I couldn't help nod in agreement when my wife yelled "yeah, well go back to your own fuckin' country, yer freeloadin' beaner!" (she's American) at the TV after yet another dago was whining about supposed inequality.

Illegal Italians are fine here in the states. Its the brown ones we as Americans dont like.

ed. I see you found out what we call dago's. lol Remember, they are white, so if they are here illegally, its fine. Just like the Canadians. Its the brown ones we dont like. :doubt:

Forum List

Back