Machete

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
A wonderful film for the whole Familia, in fact, bring along the whole RAZA!!

My favorite scene was nude Jessica Alba, nude Lindsay Lohan, and nude Michelle Rodriguez, some Other Nude Hispanic Chick in the opening scene, and the Nude MILF of Lohan's character

Happily, none of the males casted appeared nude:

Danny Trejo
Steven Seagal
Cheech Marin
Don Johnson
Robert De Niro

Or even in Tighty Whites. Indeed Seagal seemed perfectly clothed in what appeared to be some Oriental Tent.

Machete is a B-movie designed to characterize the illegal immigration debate in an extremely, Extremely, Bias POV of Mexicans who believe the US border is patrolled ONLY by murderous vigilantes that oddly have no effect on illegal immigration.

Sorry to break it to you.. But there was no nude Jessica Alba:

Jessica Alba's 'Machete' nude scene was only fantasy, CGI removed underwear worn by actress - New York Daily News

I was dissapointed too :(.

Well, here's the scene

450x393-alg_alba_nude_machete.jpg

Does everybody die? I love shoot em ups, but I like them to have a sufficiently cheesy ending or I feel like I've been ripped off. Plus it depresses me.

Love Danny. Great actor, in my opinion. Michelle Rodriques...shes great too.

Does everybody die? I love shoot em ups, but I like them to have a sufficiently cheesy ending or I feel like I've been ripped off. Plus it depresses me.

Outside of the manditory opening scene When-The-Villian-Kills-The-Hero's-Family, there's only one protagonist that meets an untimely end.

BTW, the squal to Machete is, "Machete Kills!"

and the Threequal is, "Machete Kills, AGAIN!!"

Ok, I'll have to watch it. Tho if it isn't on Netflix play instantly I'm out of luck today....I have had the same two Netflix dvds for months and months.

I'm in two minds on this. Yes, it was a senseless but entertaining plot with lots of cheesy gags that was compensated by plenty of graphic bloodshed, but as a rule I oppose anything that promotes and glorifies illigal immigration. Sure, it's no skin off my nose if some hungry dago jumps the US/Mexican border, but I resent the offhand remarks made by illegal immigrants towards their host nation, and there was plenty of what seemed like a genuine attempt to promote complacency towards illegal immigration and instill a sense of guilt into the nation suffering the effects of illegal migrants.

I know, I'm being petty and negative, but I couldn't help nod in agreement when my wife yelled "yeah, well go back to your own fuckin' country, yer freeloadin' beaner!" (she's American) at the TV after yet another dago was whining about supposed inequality.

Danny is not the standard hollywood eye candy, no. But....he has a charisma...a....charm in his uniqueness, looks wise. I like him. Hell, Id do him. lol

I'm in two minds on this. Yes, it was a senseless but entertaining plot with lots of cheesy gags that was compensated by plenty of graphic bloodshed, but as a rule I oppose anything that promotes and glorifies illigal immigration. Sure, it's no skin off my nose if some hungry dago jumps the US/Mexican border, but I resent the offhand remarks made by illegal immigrants towards their host nation, and there was plenty of what seemed like a genuine attempt to promote complacency towards illegal immigration and instill a sense of guilt into the nation suffering the effects of illegal migrants.

I know, I'm being petty and negative, but I couldn't help nod in agreement when my wife yelled "yeah, well go back to your own fuckin' country, yer freeloadin' beaner!" (she's American) at the TV after yet another dago was whining about supposed inequality.

Look up dago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Dago is an ethnic slur for people of Hispanic, Italian or Portuguese descent, used specifically in the US and Australia for Italians.

I've never heard anyone refer to a wet-back as a dago.

Dago is an ethnic slur for people of Hispanic, Italian or Portuguese descent, used specifically in the US and Australia for Italians.

I can only beg your forgiveness, Samson. We Brits often say dago when referring to those treacherous latin-types one finds in places like Spain and Portugal.

A thousand apologies. I shall write to inform the Prime Minister immediately of this so-far unchecked national error.

I can only beg your forgiveness, Samson. We Brits often say dago when referring to those treacherous latin-types one finds in places like Spain and Portugal.

A thousand apologies. I shall write to inform the Prime Minister immediately of this so-far unchecked national error.

De nada, Limey.

Last edited:
Machete was so bad - like a train wreck that you just can't stop watching.

My brother put it on my list of movies to watch. I text'd him telling him it was horrible. He laughed like the dork he is. My big brother rocks! :D

Forum List

Back