MacGuyver is on Stargate?

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I'm waiting for an old 1979 sci fi with Sean Connery and Natalie Wood in it to come on. Some Stargate (SG1) is on. I've never watched Stargate, except the original movie, which was okay but not great. I can see how it would make a cool series, I mean the possibilities are endless. Of course that in and of itself can become tedious after about 10 years, but whatever.

Anyway, there's a shot showing this guy crouched down, working on something....and I flash back to MacGuyver. No, it couldn't be..but sure enough, they pan around his head and show his face and it's fucking MacGuyver.

Apparently still making bombs out of weird shit and getting the exact same shots. I guess you don't screw with success. But it was weird. For me.

I can only imagine what the movie will do to me. I've seen it before but I don't remember it. I love Connery and Natalie Wood, and 1979 was an interesting year. Disco, baybay.

• Banned
The Sean Connery movie is trippy...but I haven't seen Natalie yet. she's not his ex, that's some blonde.

Yep, that's MacGyver, and yep he's pretty much the same character except he's wearing a space suit lol

I love Sean Connery. My favorite movie of his is The Rock

Forum List

Back