Mac - ack! Help

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
How in the world do I veiw a document I'm working on normally? I have every other option but and it is begging to give me a head ache. Anyone know how to change the setting to normal?

How in the world do I veiw a document I'm working on normally? I have every other option but and it is begging to give me a head ache. Anyone know how to change the setting to normal?

What Application are you working in? If it's the message board, grab it at the bottom right corner and drag it to the left. Make sure you grab the corner below the vertical slide controls , it's a box that has 3 small lines at 45 degree angles.

Sorry this is all I know about Macs.
Two All-Beef Patties, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese, Pickles, Onion on a Sesame Seed Bun.

What Application are you working in? If it's the message board, grab it at the bottom right corner and drag it to the left. Make sure you grab the corner below the vertical slide controls , it's a box that has 3 small lines at 45 degree angles.

Sorry. I'm using MS Word, that might help. :lol:
Right now, the screen is split in 4 or it will show formatting in a column on the left - that or web format. Those are the only three settings I can see under the view menu that apply to page layout viewing. I just want it back the way it waaaaaaassssss. :confused::confused:

Forum List

Back