Ma'am/Senator Boxer clip a gift for GOP

The Republican Governor in California has virtually no power. The Democrats have controlled California's State Legislature for several decades. They are the problem and the one's responsible for California's fall. You would think Californians would have figured that out by now. Until their Legislature changes,they will continue to crumble. Despicable Cretins like Boxer,Pelosi,and Feinstein simply have to go. Nuff said.

I just KNEW it couldn't be a Republican's fault. What the hell was I thinking?:cuckoo:

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger Total Recall:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KtHhIePpZg[/ame]

Governor Gray Davis's Total Recall:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt7O-yyzFJs&feature=related[/ame]

:redface:

California's final destruction was completed by the most corrupt & incompetent Governor in U.S. History. His name was Gray Davis. It is what it is in the end.

[youtube]IsGR83Imoto&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]

WASHINGTON - The widely played video clip of U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer reprimanding a general for calling her "ma'am" is the gift that keeps on giving for the two Republicans hoping to challenge her next year.Republicans Carly Fiorina and Chuck DeVore are trying to capitalize on the exchange by making it a key ingredient of their fundraising efforts and attempts to recruit grassroots support. Both campaigns say the video revs up a GOP base that already has long-standing animosity toward Boxer, among the most liberal members of the Senate.

The saddest part of this whole thread is that this "clip" is the BEST thing these two Republicans are bringing to the table for the constituents they hope to one day represent.....how sad is THAT?

You have proof of this statement or are you once again simply saying what you want, yet stating as fact non the less?

It's called educational deduction. IF they had more to offer, they would be offering it, yes? Why resort to this sort of thing if you actually have SOMETHING to offer other than "Hey, vote for me. I don't do things as bad as so-and-so".

[youtube]IsGR83Imoto&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]

WASHINGTON - The widely played video clip of U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer reprimanding a general for calling her "ma'am" is the gift that keeps on giving for the two Republicans hoping to challenge her next year.Republicans Carly Fiorina and Chuck DeVore are trying to capitalize on the exchange by making it a key ingredient of their fundraising efforts and attempts to recruit grassroots support. Both campaigns say the video revs up a GOP base that already has long-standing animosity toward Boxer, among the most liberal members of the Senate.

I remember that, what arrogance!!!!! I think that she is in trouble in California home of the bankrupt.:lol:

The saddest part of this whole thread is that this "clip" is the BEST thing these two Republicans are bringing to the table for the constituents they hope to one day represent.....how sad is THAT?

You have proof of this statement or are you once again simply saying what you want, yet stating as fact non the less?

It's called educational deduction. IF they had more to offer, they would be offering it, yes? Why resort to this sort of thing if you actually have SOMETHING to offer other than "Hey, vote for me. I don't do things as bad as so-and-so".

Uh...Yank...this is a post on a message board by me...from Missouri, not the candidates themselves.

I have no affiliation with the candidates that are running against SENATOR (very important, she may read this, and I surely don't want to receive an angry call from California) Boxer.

Forum List

Back