MA State Senator Brown had meltdown

This is pretty funny...maybe Brown's supporters take their cues from him?

From Joe Kennedy on facebook:
“Donna, With all do respect. Me and my family have been threatened with violence from Brown Supporters. I am not sure I would call that a little dissent. I have had to go to my local police department due to the nature of the interactions we are getting. So forgive me if I enlighten you to the facts. I live with a 10 year old little girl. If violence directed at us is a little dissent then I think that your campaign needs to redefine the word.”

Scott Brown supporters threaten Joe Kennedy | Independent Political Report

Are you having a problem with the tatics of the left being used against them?

Profanity in front of kids and a radio celebrity telling everyone NOT to donate money to one of the worst natural disasters in world history are okay, as long as republicans are doing it. Comdemning drug abuse and then turning around and doing it yourself is okay, as long as republicans are doing it. I see. I all makes sense to me!

I guess Obama would know something about that.

Sorry folks but this is the usual smear campaign. They should have started this crap over a month ago...it might have worked then.

Remember to vote for Martha Coakley.....or we'll knock you on your butt and smash your friggen face into the ground.

Last edited:
From Independent Polical Report above

Remember, Scott Brown is a RepublicanConservative, not a real conservative like the folks at RightMarch. (I may not agree with RightMarch on some topics, but they are honest conservatives, the folks Bill Buckley would have supported if he were still alive). Scott Brown is part of the ‘RepublicanConservative’ movement that supports
unprovoked wars of aggression
detention without trial
unlimited wiretaps of all emails and telephone messages
the ‘patriot’ act
the biggest expansion of welfare since 1960

NICE! A handsome GW Bush...

Profanity in front of kids and a radio celebrity telling everyone NOT to donate money to one of the worst natural disasters in world history are okay, as long as republicans are doing it. Comdemning drug abuse and then turning around and doing it yourself is okay, as long as republicans are doing it. I see. I all makes sense to me!

Sorry folks but this is the usual smear campaign. They should have started this crap over a month ago...it might have worked then.

Remember to vote for Martha Coakley.....or we'll knock you on your butt and smash your friggen face into the ground.

Sounds like that is what Brown is saying to Kennedy....? Once a bully...always a bully.

Sounds like that is what Brown is saying to Kennedy....? Once a bully...always a bully.

LOL! Claiming a Kennedy is being blind-sighted in MA? Damn.

Forum List

Back