MA Residents HELP Pilgrim and many small businesses

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
There is a bill that we are trying to get senate president Therese Murray to put up for vote. This bill would make it illegal for dealerships/auto manufacturers to keep engine trouble codes (check engine lights) secret so that only the dealerships can perform the repairs.

By keeping them secret no small businesses will be able to fix the problems and this costs them money and the customers money. The dealership, aka StealerShip, always overcharges for repair work. Here is the bill and some contact information. Article, Del, Xtoxi, and the rest of you please give Ms. Murray a call for me or email your reps about it.

Senate Bill, No. 2268

Contact info Senate Members of the 186th General Court

senate president SENATOR THERESE MURRAY

Us small business employees and employers could really use your help on this.

There is a bill that we are trying to get senate president Therese Murray to put up for vote. This bill would make it illegal for dealerships/auto manufacturers to keep engine trouble codes (check engine lights) secret so that only the dealerships can perform the repairs.

By keeping them secret no small businesses will be able to fix the problems and this costs them money and the customers money. The dealership, aka StealerShip, always overcharges for repair work. Here is the bill and some contact information. Article, Del, Xtoxi, and the rest of you please give Ms. Murray a call for me or email your reps about it.

Senate Bill, No. 2268

I've never heard about this. Good Luck!!

Senate Bill, No. 2268

I used to party with her niece back in the day all the time.

I thought this passed in the Senate and is up in the House?

check engine light is an easy repair in a subie.....you just put electrical tape over the light...dont use duct it is not the right color. subies go off at mileage etc and they are a pain to reset....

check engine light is an easy repair in a subie.....you just put electrical tape over the light...dont use duct it is not the right color. subies go off at mileage etc and they are a pain to reset....

LOL

Just disconnect the negative terminal on your battery and it will reset your Check Engine Light (cel) along with everything else.

In a subaru (which I drive) if you have a CEL it will shut off after starting the motor 3 times without the issue being present.

Ok I'm talking about what I do for work on the forum while at work so I guess I can call this working, lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back