M65 fieldjacket classic jake

It's been done

a180fce3315d622e92d19463464b632a.jpg

I had one back in the late 60s , don't know where it went though . Also had a genuine USA Air Force Parka with Wolfs Hair snorkel . Wish I woulda kept that one but don't know where that one went either . Anyway , on my M65 , it was Olive Drab and Camo would be my second choice Mort .

I had one back in the late 60s , don't know where it went though . Also had a genuine USA Air Force Parka with Wolfs Hair snorkel . Wish I woulda kept that one but don't know where that one went either . Anyway , on my M65 , it was Olive Drab and Camo would be my second choice Mort .
I had that same Air Force parka when I was a teenager (it was originally my dad's), later I've owned two M65s and a couple of peacoats. Think I finally got rid of the last M65 and last peacoat I had two years ago.

Camo is great but black is also a good option I think black because you can wear it to any event

Greatest piece of clothing ever invented

I also think black is good, you can wear it to any event. Camo is great too but it is rather if you go hunting or like that not for a more official event.

Forum List

Back