M.Malkin's view re Chicago, White House Thugs

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
I have always wondered how politically blind the naive voters of America were when they elected the Exposed Monumental Fraud, one of the more appealing Political Charlatans of the correct skin colour from that ESTABLISHED SLIMY SEWER of NOTORIOUS POLITICAL CORRUPTION of HISTORICAL PROPORTIONS, i.e., CHICAGO ....... to the Highest Office in our Nation.

And, unerringly, with a seeming suicidal intent, the naive American Public, picked one of the most unsavoury political scam artistes with the shadiest of backgrounds (from an all-Commie family, TWENTY YEAR TENURE in a Cathedral of Hate, pal Avery, the Unrepentant Homicidal, Maniacal Commie/Terrorist, Cousin, the "African Stalin" Raila Odinga, etc., etc., etc., ) and to top it.....a "Community Organizer" employed by the Criminal Establishment sponsored by the Dem Party....ACORN !!!

Well, Michelle Malkin, that attractive, feisty political analyst, who I believe never made a wrong call......exposes in quite some detail the miasma of the Notorious Chicago/Washington DC connection.

Definitely worth read:

Chicago on the Potomac - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

I wonder .....will this be relegated to "Business" or some other category rather than "Politics" ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back