M.L. King app for safety

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
In the interest of public safety, someone needs to develop an MLK street app for cell phone driving directions.

Everyone knows that if you are white and happen to end up driving on MLK st., blvd., Ln,. drive, etc. Especially at night; your life could very well be in mortal danger.

The app would reroute driving directions away from or around any street named M.L. King. ..... :cool:

In the interest of public safety, someone needs to develop an MLK street app for cell phone driving directions.

Everyone knows that if you are white and happen to end up driving on MLK st., blvd., Ln,. drive, etc. Especially at night; your life could very well be in mortal danger.

The app would reroute driving directions away from or around any street named M.L. King. ..... :cool:
hey sunni good to see ya back

I travel a lot and am constantly driving thru cities I've never been to.

If I somehow end up driving on a street named M.L. King during my travels. It's almost certain I'm smack dab in the middle of the hood. And heaven forbid my car breaks down or has a flat tire. ....... :ack-1:

It's funny because it is so unfortunately true. Never been on an MLK that wasn't the most screwed up street in the area.

If you see this street sign. You need to immediately do 3 things.
... :cool:

larger.jpg

1) Quickly make a U turn.
2) Lock your doors and roll up windows
3) Take your concealed carry off safety

Last edited:

Forum List

Back