M.J.s CASE COULD SET PRECEDENT.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

We will no longer hold junkies accountable for their addictions. M.J. was a high class junkie. He did not get his junk in dark alleys. He got them for high class doctors. Every doctor that he got junk from should be held responsible comparable with Dr. Murry. Bu tin the end M.J. made the choice and he paid the price with his life. Usually end for junkies. He had the money and he could have got into any rehabilitation center he wanted to. Are we going to hold Budweiser responsible for drunk drivers?
Where and how did Dr. Murry get Popofol if it is only used in a hospital setting? Must have cost him big bucks? How is it dispensed?

Verdict is guilty. Im shocked! Shocked I tell you! For some reason they had to hold someone responsible for Michael Jacksons death and for some reason holding Michael responsible for his own life and choices was a no no.

Verdict is guilty. Im shocked! Shocked I tell you! For some reason they had to hold someone responsible for Michael Jacksons death and for some reason holding Michael responsible for his own life and choices was a no no.

I think he payed with his life.

Guess he is having no more sleeping issues though :eusa_whistle:

We will no longer hold junkies accountable for their addictions. M.J. was a high class junkie. He did not get his junk in dark alleys. He got them for high class doctors. Every doctor that he got junk from should be held responsible comparable with Dr. Murry. Bu tin the end M.J. made the choice and he paid the price with his life. Usually end for junkies. He had the money and he could have got into any rehabilitation center he wanted to. Are we going to hold Budweiser responsible for drunk drivers?
Where and how did Dr. Murry get Popofol if it is only used in a hospital setting? Must have cost him big bucks? How is it dispensed?

What ever made you think junkies are held responsible for their actions, ever? It doesn't matter if it's Michael Jackson or some derelict in the streets, they are never held responsible for their actions.

Yes, they found the doctor guilty. Rightfully so. However, if Jackson had not of been a drug addict, he would have never even known about the "good" (sic) doctor.

:eusa_naughty: Not nice..

In any case..I don't think this guy should get prison time..however I don't think he should practice medicine again. What he did was dead wrong.

What ever made you think junkies are held responsible for their actions, ever? It doesn't matter if it's Michael Jackson or some derelict in the streets, they are never held responsible for their actions.

When has anyone ever been held responsible for a junkies death?
How do you hold a junkie responsible????

Dr. Murrey was just a pawn on the chess board of many. M.J.s family was just as guilty and he bought his own death. The jury had not choice but to bring a guilty verdict of involuntary manslaughter. Can you imagine what would happen had they not? This was MICHAEL JACKSON.

Where was M.J.s family all the years during his addictions? They got lot of nerve gloating.

When has anyone ever been held responsible for a junkies death?
How do you hold a junkie responsible????

They are never held responsible. They have reasons and excuses for their drug abuse, alcohol abuse, all of it and it's all indulged by the professionals.

The 'good' doctor made a very nice living out of keeping Jackson addicted. Was Jackson responsible for his own addiction? Yes. But those around him, particular the guy charged with caring for his health most certainly fucked up. And now he's paid the price for that. Don't wanna pay that price? Don't feed your client drugs. Quite straightforward. He is responsible for his actions.

:eusa_naughty: Not nice..

In any case..I don't think this guy should get prison time..however I don't think he should practice medicine again. What he did was dead wrong.

This is the very same as I feel.
I do not think Dr. Conrad Murray should serve time in prison.........he did do wrong, indeed, BUT, he did not kill Michael Jackson.
He was only one of numerous doctors that prescribed Jackson pills and other drugs.
According to the news reports I saw today, it was said Michael Jackson had at least 19 aliases, to get prescriptions.
The legal system had to put the whole blame on somebody, they wanted somebody to pay the price........do I think justice was served?? Fuck no.
Putting the doctor in prison isn't going to bring Michael Jackson back.......and I honestly don't see how charging this one lone doctor, is going to bring any closure.
Many people were to blame in Jackson's death...many~

Dr feelgoods have been around to cater to the wealthy since modern medicine was developed. JFK had a Dr. feelgood to deal with his back pain caused by Addison's Disease. Elvis was such a depraved druggie that he kept a PDR next to his bed and would mimic the symptoms of the ailment that would get him the prescription of his choice. Michael Jackson was a freak. What more can you say?

The 'good' doctor made a very nice living out of keeping Jackson addicted. Was Jackson responsible for his own addiction? Yes. But those around him, particular the guy charged with caring for his health most certainly fucked up. And now he's paid the price for that. Don't wanna pay that price? Don't feed your client drugs. Quite straightforward. He is responsible for his actions.

agreed. i suspect he wouldn't have been convicted, though, if he had even looked a little concerned that his patient had died. he waited to call 9-1-1; he didn't try to resuscitate his patient; he tried to hide evidence. if there had been a modicum of professionalism, they never would have blamed him and they'd have accepted his explanation that he was trying to help mj wean off of drugs.

i don't think he should go to jail, but he shouldn't ever go near another patient.

Dr. Murrey was just a pawn on the chess board of many. M.J.s family was just as guilty and he bought his own death. The jury had not choice but to bring a guilty verdict of involuntary manslaughter. Can you imagine what would happen had they not? This was MICHAEL JACKSON.

Where was M.J.s family all the years during his addictions? They got lot of nerve gloating.

He ostracised them, not the other way around....

Forum List

Back