M-GO BLUE!

Tom Horne, I apologize for calling you a pussy. It was rude.

Now, let's try again to have a conversation about football.

Do you think Michigan will beat OSU and then win the playoffs?

BLUE goes 8-0 at home by whipping a determined band of Hoosiers in a winter storm, 20-10. This was BIG TEN (14) football....what Harbaugh calls "old-fashioned slobber-knocker football”. De'von Smith saved the day with 165 yards and two TD's.

636151832278139514-2016-1119-dg-UM2535.jpg

Next up the Fuckeyes for all the marbles...hopefully QB Wil Speight's cracked collarbone will be healed enough to play. :cool-45:

As anybody but a rabid Ohio State fan will tell you, Michigan won the second overtime on downs....the OSU runner was stopped a foot short of a first down. The replays clearly showed it from several angles and a complete review of the officiating team should be undertaken. This isn't "whining" or sour grapes or some "Jill Stein" attempt at undoing a right with a wrong. Harbaugh didn't mince words about it:

As anybody but a rabid Ohio State fan will tell you, Michigan won the second overtime on downs....the OSU runner was stopped a foot short of a first down. The replays clearly showed it from several angles and a complete review of the officiating team should be undertaken. This isn't "whining" or sour grapes or some "Jill Stein" attempt at undoing a right with a wrong. Harbaugh didn't mince words about it:

I don't have a dog in the fight, but from the angles I saw, I did not see evidence enough to overturn the field call. I was hoping for a Michigan win for the record.

Very generous spot for OSU in OT. OSU offense could do nothing most of game (crossed 50 yd line twice? ). Terrible loss by Mich. Terrible QB interceptions result in easy 14 OSU points. OSU QB is even worse. No passing ability whatsoever.

I don't have dog but Mich should have won. A miracle no evidence available on replay to move that faulty spot. Should be cameras in down distance markers in perfect world.

Ky-Lou was much better game on at same time.

Very generous spot for OSU in OT. OSU offense could do nothing most of game (crossed 50 yd line twice? ). Terrible loss by Mich. Terrible QB interceptions result in easy 14 OSU points. OSU QB is even worse. No passing ability whatsoever.

I don't have dog but Mich should have won. A miracle no evidence available on replay to move that faulty spot. Should be cameras in down distance markers in perfect world.

I was actually surprise MU didn't go for 2 after the first TD in overtime. But then again, I live in the state that Tom Osborne coached in.

Games with this type of national importance shouldn't be decided by the whim of a couple of refs who doen't like Harbaugh. The NCAA must change to the same system the NFL uses with impartial arbitrators looking at replays. And the concept of not seeing evidence to overrule a call on the field is nuts when the call on the field is absurd. The Fuckeye runner did not get a first down....that is indisputable and therefore Michigan took over on downs and WON by 3 points. Like millions of other fans, I'm disgusted at this type of garbage. Money is involved either by the networks wanting OSU in the championship series for ratings, or outright bribery of game officials. I've been watching football since the Colts beat the Giants in overtime for the 1958 NFL championship. Outside of the shenanigans involving the Oakland Raiders in the Al Davis era, I've never seen such a blatant theft of a game by refs.

Games with this type of national importance shouldn't be decided by the whim of a couple of refs who doen't like Harbaugh. The NCAA must change to the same system the NFL uses with impartial arbitrators looking at replays. And the concept of not seeing evidence to overrule a call on the field is nuts when the call on the field is absurd. The Fuckeye runner did not get a first down....that is indisputable and therefore Michigan took over on downs and WON by 3 points. Like millions of other fans, I'm disgusted at this type of garbage. Money is involved either by the networks wanting OSU in the championship series for ratings, or outright bribery of game officials. I've been watching football since the Colts beat the Giants in overtime for the 1958 NFL championship. Outside of the shenanigans involving the Oakland Raiders in the Al Davis era, I've never seen such a blatant theft of a game by refs.

I like that you want the "games with this type of national importance" to be done more carefully. lol

First of all, Michigan could have put OSU away, but let them stay in the game. Putting it all on that one call by the refs is ridiculous. The QB threw 2 interceptions. You don't think those counted for more in the final outcome? How about the fumble on the 1 yard line? If Michigan had scored, the game would have been finished.

Pointing to one single play as the reason for a loss is always a mistake.

BLUE 59 Maryland 3. Holy Toledo... what a TEAM Harbaugh has put together!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

preview17935_1413485733.jpg

9-0...look out TIDE...new sheriff in town.

Yeah, the Crimson Tide is really worried about your "new sheriff". Talking about winning the NC, and then end up losing to FSU? Not much of a "new sheriff" there, huh?

Oh, and just FYI, I'm not one to rub it in when a team loses, usually. But when someone is as big a jackass as you have been in these sports forums, I make an exception.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Yeah, the Crimson Tide is really worried about your "new sheriff". Talking about winning the NC, and then end up losing to FSU? Not much of a "new sheriff" there, huh?

Oh, and just FYI, I'm not one to rub it in when a team loses, usually. But when someone is as big a jackass as you have been in these sports forums, I make an exception.

Suck on a muffler ya coon piece of shit.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Suck on a muffler ya coon piece of shit.

Nah, I'm going to go watch my team play in the Playoffs!!

Ignore this cheesedick fucking TROLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as Michigan calls it a season.....10-3 again for the most-wins program in NCAA history. The entire defense was seniors and Peppers who hit the chicken-switch and quit on us in the Orange Bowl to keep his draft-status high. Harbaugh banished the candyass to the press box for it. Plenty of talent signed in the last two years and a lot of 4-5A rated fellas waiting to make a name for themselves in the Big House. Not sure Speight is the QB of the future but plenty of time to see about that. All in all, good times are back in A2 thanks to the best coach in the NCAA....by far. M GO BLUE!

Ignore this cheesedick fucking TROLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as Michigan calls it a season.....10-3 again for the most-wins program in NCAA history. The entire defense was seniors and Peppers who hit the chicken-switch and quit on us in the Orange Bowl to keep his draft-status high. Harbaugh banished the candyass to the press box for it. Plenty of talent signed in the last two years and a lot of 4-5A rated fellas waiting to make a name for themselves in the Big House. Not sure Speight is the QB of the future but plenty of time to see about that. All in all, good times are back in A2 thanks to the best coach in the NCAA....by far. M GO BLUE!

Harbaugh is a great coach. But best in the NCAA? No. That would be Nick Saban. He has the numbers to prove it.

Forum List

Back