Lyre!

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
The Lyre bird. Sounds like a camera, a car alarm, and a chain saw to name just a few.

Start at :42

The Lyre bird. Sounds like a camera, a car alarm, and a chain saw to name just a few.

Start at :42

I have seen footage of the Lyre Bird before, they show that nature is incredible and they are amazing and I want one.

I want one and someone needs to FedEx me one :smoke:

I want one too and I want to teach it to sound like Hillary;

The Lyre has talent. However, any Southerner here can affirm that a Carolina Mockingbird can match it. I have a Mockingbird in my yard that can mimic any telephone ring, bring in crows and cats, then dive bombs them, barks like a squirrel or a small dog, hoots like an owl and coos like a dove. They love to pester animals and birds.

The Lyre has talent. However, any Southerner here can affirm that a Carolina Mockingbird can match it. I have a Mockingbird in my yard that can mimic any telephone ring, bring in crows and cats, then dive bombs them, barks like a squirrel or a small dog, hoots like an owl and coos like a dove. They love to pester animals and birds.

^^^^ The Lyre Bird can sound exactly like a chainsaw, WTF get with the programme Mr. Hoss:

THAT BIRD CAN SOUND EXACTLY LIKE A CHAINFUCKINGSAW! :cool-45:

A bird barking like a dog cannot compete!

^^^^ The Lyre Bird can sound exactly like a chainsaw, WTF get with the programme Mr. Hoss:

I doubt if the Mockingbird has ever heard a chainsaw but I'll wager he can mimic one. I'll try to get my son to bring his saw and we will saw........er, see.If it does I'll record it.

I doubt if the Mockingbird has ever heard a chainsaw but I'll wager he can mimic one. I'll try to get my son to bring his saw and we will saw........er, see.If it does I'll record it.

Excellent go for it :smoke:

"I'll try to get my son to bring his saw and we will saw........er, see.If it does I'll record it."

If that is successful that will be the most exciting thing that has happened at this forum since I gave birth to Kid C and Kid D.

:cool-45: :smoke:

Excellent go for it :smoke:

Meanwhile....Listen To The Mockingbird

I want one too and I want to teach it to sound like Hillary;

As you mention Hillary and OldRocks mention Trump.

There is a shocking amount of mental illness in public in America now, of course from Leftist Maniacs like the below totally unhinged woman, she is literally triggered into Screaming Banshee Mode in public in broad daylight by the sight of a man holding a Trump Banner. Leftism is a mental illness.

Two minutes and fifteen seconds of WTF somebody get a Rhino Tranquilising Dart and shoot that unhinged bitch :uhoh3:

Plus they do it in the middle of the night!

Plus the do it in the middle of the night!

Kat watch the video in my post # 11 WTF is happening in America you have too many mentally unhinged Leftists on the loose, you need to round them all up and airdrop them into Gitmo :smoke:

Plus the do it in the middle of the night!

Kat watch the video in my post # 11 WTF is happening in America you have too many mentally unhinged Leftists on the loose, you need to round them all up and airdrop them into Gitmo :smoke:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Lock. Her. Up. Damn attention whore. They ALL are.

^^^^ Do what in the middle of the night? Um it's okay to comment No Comment
blushing.gif

blushing.gif

Sing and make sounds. LOL

blushing.gif

Sing and make sounds. LOL

Um....yes well....No Comment
blushing.gif

Forum List

Back