Lynn Forester Rothschild--DNC Platform committee, endorses JOHN McCAIN

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Lynn Forester Rothschild, Member of DNC Platform Committee, Endorses John McCain

ARLINGTON, VA -- Today the McCain-Palin campaign announced the endorsement of Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee's Platform Committee.

"In an election as important as this, we must choose the candidate who has a proven record of bipartisanship and reforming government, and that's John McCain," Rothschild said.

"We can't afford a president who lacks experience and judgment and has never crossed party lines to work for meaningful reform. Amid tough economic times and foreign policy concerns, we need someone who is ready to lead. Although I am a Democrat, I recognize that it's more important to put country ahead of party and that's why I support John McCain."

Rothschild, an attorney and businesswoman, supported Sen. Clinton during the Democratic primaries. She will campaign for Sen. McCain through Election Day.

Lynn Forester Rothschild, Member of DNC Platform Committee, Endorses John McCain

ARLINGTON, VA -- Today the McCain-Palin campaign announced the endorsement of Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee's Platform Committee.

"In an election as important as this, we must choose the candidate who has a proven record of bipartisanship and reforming government, and that's John McCain," Rothschild said.

"We can't afford a president who lacks experience and judgment and has never crossed party lines to work for meaningful reform. Amid tough economic times and foreign policy concerns, we need someone who is ready to lead. Although I am a Democrat, I recognize that it's more important to put country ahead of party and that's why I support John McCain."

Rothschild, an attorney and businesswoman, supported Sen. Clinton during the Democratic primaries. She will campaign for Sen. McCain through Election Day.

Yes, it's shocking that Lady Rothschild someone who was worth 100 million dollars by the time she was 44 years old would vote for a republican.

Note to EOTS: she met her hubby Sir Evelyn Rothschild at a Bilderberg Conference...

RAFLMAO!

An interview with Lady de Rothschild - Executives Column - Lloyd Grove - World According to ... - Portfolio.com

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Blonde, Rich, Wise -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine

Lady Rothschild's further comments from the interview:

[I think if history is our guide, we've had stronger economies, more wealth creation, under Democratic presidents than we have under Republican presidents. So I don't understand why all my capitalist friends aren't Democrats.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love it...

Yes, it's shocking that Lady Rothschild someone who was worth 100 million dollars by the time she was 44 years old would vote for a republican.

http://tinyurl.com/4snvk7

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild is one millionaire backer of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton who still hasn’t let go.

Rothschild said of Obama, “Frankly, I don’t like him. I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”

Her characterization of Obama as “elitist” hasn’t gone over well with his supporters.

Rothschild and some other Clinton backers have created the website Together4us.com as a kind of community sounding board for those who saw Clinton as a “great beacon of hope.”

“We are being asked to embrace Party Unity without the fair representation of Hillary Clinton and her 18 million supporters

I guess is wasn't shocking when she backed Hillary Clinton 100%

RAFLMAO!

Note to EOTS: she met her hubby Sir Evelyn Rothschild at a Bilderberg Conference...

RAFLMAO!

An interview with Lady de Rothschild - Executives Column - Lloyd Grove - World According to ... - Portfolio.com

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Blonde, Rich, Wise -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine

Lady Rothschild's further comments from the interview:

[I think if history is our guide, we've had stronger economies, more wealth creation, under Democratic presidents than we have under Republican presidents. So I don't understand why all my capitalist friends aren't Democrats.

Gotta love it...[/QUOTE]a

Forum List

Back