Lyndsey Graham Who Was Directly Lied To Says House Benghazi Report Full of C R A P

OC 10284157
You've stated that there was no cover-up but then you can't explain away a rather obvious attempt to do just that by the Obama White House

You continually ignore my reply to you on that argument that any non-release of an email does not constitute evidence that a sinister or even accidental cover-up has taken place. You have to prove intent to deceive by proving the information on the later found email actually disproves or renders a lie from the previously released emails and documents.

The Ben Rhodes September 14 email supports the administration's strong case that it was the CIA's assessment that made them believe their was an anti-Video demonstration that evolved into a deadly extremist led attack with possible ties to al Qaeda pending further investigation.

Ben Rhodes email came after the CIA drafted the CIA talking point containing their view it was related to the protests in Cairo.

That is proof enough for honest and informed people but we can watch all others go their merry know nothing way shouting Benghazi Benghazi we got 'm over Benghazi

You wont answer this ever will you?

NF 10284119
NotfooledbyW said:
the reality that trumps much of your nonsense is that the White House can truthfully say that they 'knew' during the first week after the attack exactly what the CIA 'knew' the first week after the attack.

It's a pretty simple question, Notfooled...if the Ben Rhodes email is innocent then why did the Obama White House change it's status to "Top Secret" and then refuse to turn it over to Congressional investigators? You don't do that unless you're hiding what you did...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DID!

So give us an explanation why that email was given a "Top Secret" designation! You CAN'T answer that...can you!!!

And what the Rhodes email "shows" is that Susan Rice was sent out to those Sunday morning talk shows to do damage control. Her job wasn't to inform the American people, her job was to push a false narrative that the attacks were caused by the YouTube video and that it was THAT and not bad policy by the Obama White House that led to the four deaths.

It wasn't made up. The CIA said it was a terrorist attack from the get go. Rice went out and spewed the Administrations line.

So did Obama the day afterward. Rice said it was extremists with heavy weapons that committed the attack in Benghazi not protestors. So you are making stuff up.

Nope. The administration spewed that line for weeks after Benghazi. They blamed it on a video. Heard that with my own ears on the news.

Guess they fooled you NotFooled.

Clau 10285714
They blamed it on a video. Heard that with my own ears on the news.

It must be that your news source lied to you or your own ears lied to you. The correct news has been that protests were blamed on that video but Obama said on September 12, the day after the attack in Benghazi that it was nothing other than an act of terror.

So it appears you can only hear what you want to hear. To resolve this you need to provide a written transcript that shows an Administration spokesperson blaming the video for the attacks in Benghazi on the video.

They can't be blaming the video for the widespread protests because that was true and was not controversial.

I'm sure thats what you heard and then kept misrepresenting what was said.

Last edited:
This thread is going to be so fun! All the report has done is forced Benghazi back out to the forefront,

Yeah like making us all recall what an uninformed twit Romney was during the Crowley moderated debate:

"I think it's interesting, the president said something which is on the day after the attack he went in the Rose Garden -- and said this was an act of terror," Romney said, looking at Obama.

"That's what I said," Obama retorted.

"You said it was an act of terror, it was not a spontaneous demonstration, is that what you're saying?" Romney responded.

To which Crowley responded: "He did, in fact, sir. He did call it an act of terror.

Candy Crowley Factchecks Obama Did In Fact Say Libya Attack Was Terrorism

It wasn't made up. The CIA said it was a terrorist attack from the get go. Rice went out and spewed the Administrations line.

So did Obama the day afterward. Rice said it was extremists with heavy weapons that committed the attack in Benghazi not protestors. So you are making stuff up.

Nope. The administration spewed that line for weeks after Benghazi. They blamed it on a video. Heard that with my own ears on the news.

Guess they fooled you NotFooled.
That information came from our own intelligence community...

As a result of evidence from closed circuit videos and other reports, the IC changed its assessment about a protest in classified intelligence reports on September 24, 2012, to state there were no demonstrations or protests at the Temporary Mission Facility prior to the attacks. This slow change in the official assessment affected the public statements of government officials, who continued to state in press interviews that there were protests outside the Mission compound.

Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi attack - Washington Post

Conservatives who continue to seek to propagate the Benghazi conspiracy theory are obviously unaware of how ridiculous they are.
They're the new birthers; hiding from reality to feed their hatred and keep it alive.

Forum List

Back