Lyndon LaRouche: Obama (Like Hilter) Is Clinically Insane

Only 20 more days until the million foreign troops begin exercises on US soil and the bio-weapon is released!

We are prepared!

PAINTBALL231.jpg

Terral!

NO ONE watches these 3 hour long videos. I told you that awhile back on some 9/11 video you put up.

What will you be posting on July 22 when July 21 comes and goes without incident?

Lyndon LaRouche does a great job of explaining how the Obama Administration and Congress are implementing Hitler Policy from Nazi Germany.
Obama may or may not be insane but he is just like Hitler on a few fronts, they were/are:

1. Great Orators.
2. Lousy Managers.

The difference is Obama will bring down the country without a war.

Last edited:
Anyone dumb enough to think the problems we are facing are all about Obama, and ONLY about the liberals, needs his fucking head examined, Terral.
for terral, all the politicians are the problem
not just libers or democrats
they are all part of the infamous "they"

Anyone dumb enough to think the problems we are facing are all about Obama, and ONLY about the liberals, needs his fucking head examined, Terral.

Actually, I think that Terral thinks that EVERYONE (but himself) is the problem.

But that is what the paranoid generally think.

Actually, I think that Terral thinks that EVERYONE (but himself) is the problem.

But that is what the paranoid generally think.
unless you agree with him
;)

Hi Editec:

We agree. Obama is just another "House of Rothschild" Puppet like Billary and the Bush's. Editec is obviously not even paying attention . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl7XFQsERM]Shocking Truth About Our Govt - Illuminati[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh7wrx0K3ok]Shadow Government NWO[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcTsHagBdQ&feature=related]NWO Depopulation Plan, Codex Alimentarius[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Zoom:

Terral!

NO ONE watches these 3 hour long videos. I told you that awhile back on some 9/11 video you put up.

What will you be posting on July 22 when July 21 comes and goes without incident?

The "July 21, 2009" Bio-weapon Virus Mutation/Second Wave date was taken from an overlay of the 1918 Spanish Flu "Three Wave" Timeline (pic = Post #32 + Post #133). Whether this Bio-weapon Virus follows that trend has yet to be seen. The Global Population will become more susceptible to a Bio-weapon Flu Attack in September/October, so the July 21, 2009 date represents the earliest point in the Bio-weapon Timeline for Survivalists calculating a potential SHTF scenario (link). I currently have several models running that place the SHTF time anywhere between July 21, 2009 and sometime this fall, but these FEMA Bio-Terror Wargame Exercises point to the crap hitting the fan in late July (29-31).

The important thing to realize is that the inside-job bad guys can control the release of their recombinant bio-similar catalyst to coincide with between one and two million Foreign Troops activated during these Bio-Terror Wargames. These same inside-job bad guys used similar FEMA Bio-Terror Wargames as a cover for the 9/11 attacks 'and' they also had the ability to control 'when' the WTC attacks began in the very same way. In other words, history has an outstanding opportunity to repeat itself in a second round of 9/11-like attacks, but this time we are talking Global Genocide along with bringing the USA (CanAmeriMexico actually) under Martial Law. The U.S. Economy and the Dollar are trying to collapse and the New World Order Puppet Kool-aid is starting to wear off, which means the New World Order Puppeteers must be thinking about taking their Depopulation Plan into 'hot' mode and all of their chess pieces will be in place on July 27, 2009.

If this turns out to be a practice run, then our SHTF contingency plans remain on hold and those among us with eyes wide open remain ready. However, if the NWO Plan goes 'hot,' then the price of sitting on your hands can very well make you a casualty of the New World Order; which is precisely what you will deserve . . .

My hands are clean and everyone here has been warned repeatedly. I am the little boy running through the town yelling "Wolf!," and you are the Wolf's little helpers doing everything to lull everyone back to sleep.

I am hoping for the best that nothing happens 'and' preparing for the worst . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
So Terral,

This is the help DiveCon got to put the fire out. Remember when we told him to run of and get some help?

It took about a week for random topics and the others to get in here.

I don't remember which ones hide out at the BDC forum. I randomly found it one day.

I just have a few questions for the people that deny the possibility.

Now this requires a real answer.

How do you know this is a Hoax?

If there is something that I am unaware of that I can go and fact check what is truth or not that apparently you have access to I'd like to check it out. If you don't I just wonder why you think your opinion is a fact and why you think you know? You are a fucking website monitor right? Unless you are something else, you would have to tell us if we ask. It is the rules of the game.

I just assume that the people here that are combating Terrel are full of shit as well. They never show anything that backs their statements, all they can get out is "your a nutter, I win" and thats about it.

Terral gave you projected dates also. Your the one that says it has to happen that day or he is lying. There is a difference.

It's apparent you do not see the bigger issue here. People don't know shit about anything. Let me ask myself a question that you can reflect on.

If I was the ultimate ruler of the world, no unusual powers besides all the basic human ones, walk, talk, think. etc. Would I want dumb shit people around that do not know fact from fiction because the education/media sectors I control and condone do not work properly and limits the mental growth of all my followers to be part of my global family and to ensure the survival of our species?

This is your end game.

Good Luck some of us are ment for greatness others just fill space. Are you a space filler?

So Terral,

This is the help DiveCon got to put the fire out. Remember when we told him to run of and get some help?

It took about a week for random topics and the others to get in here.

I don't remember which ones hide out at the BDC forum. I randomly found it one day.

I just have a few questions for the people that deny the possibility.

If there is something that I am unaware of that I can go and fact check what is truth or not that apparently you have access to I'd like to check it out. If you don't I just wonder why you think your opinion is a fact and why you think you know? You are a fucking website monitor right? Unless you are something else, you would have to tell us if we ask. It is the rules of the game.

I just assume that the people here that are combating Terrel are full of shit as well. They never show anything that backs their statements, all they can get out is "your a nutter, I win" and thats about it.

Terral gave you projected dates also. Your the one that says it has to happen that day or he is lying. There is a difference.

It's apparent you do not see the bigger issue here. People don't know shit about anything. Let me ask myself a question that you can reflect on.

If I was the ultimate ruler of the world, no unusual powers besides all the basic human ones, walk, talk, think. etc. Would I want dumb shit people around that do not know fact from fiction because the education/media sectors I control and condone do not work properly and limits the mental growth of all my followers to be part of my global family and to ensure the survival of our species?

This is your end game.

Good Luck some of us are ment for greatness others just fill space. Are you a space filler?
what the fuck are you talkin bout willis?

Hi Uknow:

The Military with 35 Govt Agencies are making plans to place U.S. Citizens under Martial Law (Infowars Video + VideoAmerican.us), but these ‘no conspiracy exists’ idiots around here have no clue.

All we need is for the Lab-created Bio-Weapon Virus to 'MUTATE' (my Topic) and the crap will hit the proverbial fan and the New World Order "Plan" (see my posts from Octoldit's Topic) will enter 'hot' mode (July 27, 2009 FEMA Bio-terror Wargames = my Topic) and your time to prepare for the Coming Collapse 2009 (my Topic) will be over. Only then will some of you realize that all of my Conspiracy Theory Topics converge into 'one,' because the same people (House of Rothschild) who murdered Abraham Lincoln and JFK . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI"]House of Rothschild: Murderers Of US Presidents[/ame]

. . . also own the Federal Reserve (Chapter 3 = my Signature = #1 reason the USA is worthy of destruction) 'and' also carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' are currently orchestrating the U.S./Global Economic Implosion 'and' have released their Bio-Weapon Virus for the very purpose of Global Genocide. These families run the Shadow Government working behind the scenes . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1S2CzgjRm4"]America's Shadow Government: Part 1[/ame]

. . . and use the central banks . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG4y1xg0kSQ&feature=PlayList&p=3ACC1A40D8CA81BE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26"]Rothschild Family Control Central Banks[/ame]

. . . to syphon off Global Wealth 'and' now they are coming for you. If the 'no conspiracy exists' idiots are right, then all of these warnings represent USMB Entertainment. However, when my explanations of all the evidence turn out to be 'the Truth,' then the New World Order shouts "Checkmate" and . . . everyone here has been warned repeatedly . . .

93crash2.jpg

Somebody tell us what you see inside this empty hole (my Topic). I see a man walking from our right to our left wearing a light-colored pair of pants and a dark shirt. We know the time is around noon on 9/11/2001, because the shadow is gathered under his feet and this is the Official Govt Photograph (GE P200058 / 01-455-A) of where Senor Bushie and Senor Obama say a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed.

crater-stahl.jpg

We can clearly see that the pictures show AN EMPTY HOLE that is no more than a few feet deep 'and' the unburned grass is growing on all the inclines.

02766a20.jpg

Since all the pictures show the same EMPTY HOLE 'and' the U.S. Geological Survey Photographs show this EMPTY HOLE preexists 9/11 (4/20/1994), then someone try to convince us that the Govt is telling 'the' 911Truth!!! You have allowed liars and murderers of innocent Americans to sit in the White House and Congress and the FBI and CIA for all these years 'and' utter destruction from the face of the earth is exactly what you deserve for being so naive and stupid . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back