Lying Duke Whore is now Indicted for Murder...

As reprehensible as her actions were it was the DA Nifong who ignored exculpatory evidence and her own ever changing story to continue the prosecution of the Duke players. It is great he was disbarred and I hope the players clean him out in the civil trial.

It's a shame a person had to die for the rest of the planet to figure out what a worthless lump of flesh she is.

Yep, and another person I'd like to see raked over the coals concerning the Duke lacrosse players is that dumb blonde bitch named Nancy Grace. She's one of the reasons that many people thought the Duke players were guilty, because she ran it on her show non-stop.

What's more, she even stated publicly on her show that the Duke players were guilty. Interestingly enough, when they were found not guilty, the dumb bitch Nancy Grace didn't say anything...........no apology, no nothing, and she'd spent over a MONTH trying to railroad those poor guys.

I personally think that Mrs. Grace should go down in flames as well. Be interesting to see what Karma does to her.........maybe she'll go the way of Glen Beck.

As reprehensible as her actions were it was the DA Nifong who ignored exculpatory evidence and her own ever changing story to continue the prosecution of the Duke players. It is great he was disbarred and I hope the players clean him out in the civil trial.

It's a shame a person had to die for the rest of the planet to figure out what a worthless lump of flesh she is.

Yep, and another person I'd like to see raked over the coals concerning the Duke lacrosse players is that dumb blonde bitch named Nancy Grace. She's one of the reasons that many people thought the Duke players were guilty, because she ran it on her show non-stop.

What's more, she even stated publicly on her show that the Duke players were guilty. Interestingly enough, when they were found not guilty, the dumb bitch Nancy Grace didn't say anything...........no apology, no nothing, and she'd spent over a MONTH trying to railroad those poor guys.

I personally think that Mrs. Grace should go down in flames as well. Be interesting to see what Karma does to her.........maybe she'll go the way of Glen Beck.

I didn't know she had been doing that because I can't stand to watch her. She is clearly inept when it comes to legal matters.

Yeah.........I used to watch the crazy bitch when her show first started, and to tell ya the truth, for a long time she seemed to know what she was about, but then she started going on other talk shows (the View, etc. etc.) and started to think of herself as a celebrity, and when she did that, she started acting like her opinion was always the right one.

When I saw what she was doing to the Duke players, I figured out that she was going the way of the crazy train and quit watching her after that.

She's still never issued an apology to them, and I hope she does, but...........knowing how ego driven that dumb blonde bimbo is, I doubt very seriously that it will ever happen.

Here's the deal, the spoiled white frat boys hired a Black stripper because they were taught that they could do anything they wanted to someone of her class in society. Everyone has a camera these days in a cell phone and I expect that the D.A. had some pretty incriminating evidence that remains secret because of the Grand Jury rules. He didn't count on the money and the political power that came down on him though.

Seriously, you're an idiot. She lied, she admitted to lying and no, she wasn't bought off. Now you bring up this "she's not responsible for her decisions in life so she's a victim" tripe. You need some serious psychiatric help yourself.
icon14.gif

Here's the deal, the spoiled white frat boys hired a Black stripper because they were taught that they could do anything they wanted to someone of her class in society. Everyone has a camera these days in a cell phone and I expect that the D.A. had some pretty incriminating evidence that remains secret because of the Grand Jury rules. He didn't count on the money and the political power that came down on him though.

Mr. Nifong, don't you have some community service you should be attending to?

If the DA had had any he would not have been disbarred. You really don't have a clue do you?

Seriously, you're an idiot. She lied, she admitted to lying and no, she wasn't bought off. Now you bring up this "she's not responsible for her decisions in life so she's a victim" tripe. You need some serious psychiatric help yourself.
icon14.gif

westwall "thanked" this... MeThinks westwall was being a doucher on Purpose. :thup:

:)

peace...

No here's the deal you are blaming the victim(s) for Crystal Magnum’s lies and her choices in life because you seemingly do not like them. And yes they are the victims she lied and made up shit.

I suppose the next person you will blame is the guy she killed because he chooses to date her and he was trying to take advantage of a woman who was whatever her station in life was.

Here’s the real deal no one is expected to take responsibility for their actions and all you are doing is continuing the same crap in giving this woman an excuse.

AP News | News Virginian

^But let's not jump to any Conclusions... :thup:

peace...

I didn't think she was raped when all this first started. ;)

Of course, I am cynical when it comes to that stuff.

Without Link, it didn't happen... :thup:

peace...

Unless you can tell they got their ass beat, I usually don't believe women when they say they were raped. I know I am cynical, but I have known more girls who have lied about it than who have been actually raped.
I never once believed the girl who accused Kobe Bryant. I don't believe the women who accused Bill Clinton, and the Brett Favre stuff in my opinion is someone trying to get a pay check.

Forum List

Back