Lying anti Moore ad removed from You Tube/Google‘at the Request of the Alabama SoS

I don't believe any of the accusations made against Moore.
.... which anyone on the planet could have predicted before you had even heard them.
Accusations that could easily been seen as a textbook play by democrats.

Dang you are boilerplate and boring. ZZzzzzzzz
What made you think I was here to entertain you?
Because you don't appear to entertain anyone else. I figured it had to be me.

Lying sons of bitches tried to get away with this . Voter suppression by Dems. Smackdown!

HWY31b.jpg

"An ad opposing Roy Moore's bid for the U.S. Senate has been removed from You Tube and other digital platforms because it was misleading and confusing to voters, according to the state's top elections official.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill said the ad - which suggested that a record of how citizens voted in next week's Senate election would be kept on file - has been removed after discussions between his office and Google, the parent company for You Tube.

The ad was removed by Google at the request of Merrill's office, he said in a statement released Wednesday night.

The ad was produced by Highway 31, a new Alabama-based political action committee working to help Democrat Doug Jones win Tuesday's election."

"The Highway 31 ad suggested that the "community" would know whether a voter cast their ballot for Moore or Jones.

The full text of the ad:

"If you don't vote and Roy Moore - a child predator - wins, could you live with that? Your vote is public record and your community will know whether or not you helped stop Roy Moore. On Tuesday, December 12, vote for Doug Jones."

Anti-Roy Moore ad removed from You Tube after complaints

I agree - that ad is wrong.

I don't believe any of the accusations made against Moore.
.... which anyone on the planet could have predicted before you had even heard them.
Accusations that could easily been seen as a textbook play by democrats.

Dang you are boilerplate and boring. ZZzzzzzzz
What made you think I was here to entertain you?
Because you don't appear to entertain anyone else. I figured it had to be me.
Are you here for entertainment?

Forum List

Back