Lying about lying and then lying about it: No sped up tape of Acosta laying hands on intern.

The acosta story characterizes the modern day media and the left perfectly. First, Acosta does something utterly stupid, not passing the microphone to the next journalist, karate chopping the WH intern. Then he lies and states none of this ever happened saying he got banned for asking difficult questions. Unfortunately the whole incident was filmed and the truth got out. So what next? The press can never let out the truth so now they lie that the recording is fake.

If this is not the concluding evidence that we are dealing with enemy of the people, nothing can be. Chronic psychopathic lies.

I so much wish that he had gone just a bit further and gotten the CNN treatment. There would have been no need to revoke the pass, he would have never come close to the white house again.

No, it illustrates the dishonesty and propensity for lying common to most on the right, it illustrates the contempt most conservatives have for a free press, and it illustrates the mindless blind partisanism of conservatives attempting – and failing – to defend a Republican president clearly unprepared and unfit to hold that office.

He's two years in and we are still a country.

Not doing so bad.

The acosta story characterizes the modern day media and the left perfectly. First, Acosta does something utterly stupid, not passing the microphone to the next journalist, karate chopping the WH intern. Then he lies and states none of this ever happened saying he got banned for asking difficult questions. Unfortunately the whole incident was filmed and the truth got out. So what next? The press can never let out the truth so now they lie that the recording is fake.

If this is not the concluding evidence that we are dealing with enemy of the people, nothing can be. Chronic psychopathic lies.

I so much wish that he had gone just a bit further and gotten the CNN treatment. There would have been no need to revoke the pass, he would have never come close to the white house again.

Acosta i used to liberal drones who dont mind cognitive dissonance. He wasn't asking a question. He was making a policy speech for his Democrat masters. But its not like he could be embarrassed by any of his fans over that. They believe a journalists job is to make policy and the Presidents job is to follow it.

It is a fake. In the unaltered video (you know, the one that wasn't edited by Infowars?) The actions you are referring to never happened. Sarah Sanders is lying
Shocking I know, she's been so honest up to this point, lamo!

You are a liar.

The videos are all the same and none were altered or doctored.

No but none were ever as disrespectful and dishonest as the DNCMSM reporters, but I would guess you can’t see that.

I guess the reason I don't see it is because it's hard to respect Trump when he doesn't respect the dignity of his office.

A lot of people said when he stole the election, "Well, he'll grow into the office." Nope... he's still the same Reality TV Clown that most of us voted against.

The reporters are doing their jobs. When he lies, they call him on his lies.

(Waiting for the tired rendition of "but, but, but....OOooooooobama" )

Norman the Conservative message board nickname versus the AP expert. Expert: Acosta video distributed by White House was doctored

Lol, they doctored a live feed. You guys are desperate.

So are you stupid enough to believe that the trump White House released doctor video in real time as it was being filmed?

I swear Republicans won’t believe anything.

Last night on the news they played the two videos side by side. The original one and the one the White House was sending out and they showed exactly where the frames were taken out to show the speed up of the downward movement of Acosta’s hand.

This White House has done some pretty despicable things, but this is over the top. Republicans are showing themselves to be just disgraceful and horrible and dishonest people.

I can’t believe the White House calls CNN “Fake News”

To prove it.......they post a doctored video from InfoWars

Wrong.

The video was not doctored or altered.

The right needs to wake up. We are beyond words. I am done with trying to convince them of anything. They laugh at the black and white truth. They are lost and all deserve to be treated like the traitors they are.

You all think I am joking? Well, we are being awakened by their intentions. We are seeing their violent intolerance. We are seeing them absolutely drawing first blood.

I am fucking finished with it. The war has already begun and it is beyond time to strike back. This is precisely why we have second amendment..

You're rare. Real Patriots aren't these keyboard commandos you see here on this forum. I need to stop coming here and wasting time and focus on things that can make a difference.
There's a shit load of stuff RW'ers could do that don't involve any violence at all. But they're mostly pussies and keep running to the poisoned Leftist wells to drink and supporting their causes with their wallets.

Problem is, it takes 1,000,000 RightWingers to grow ONE pair of balls. You'd be the ONLY one in the save America side.

The Left knows this now...that's why they're now just changing the elections...and laughing when we raise a stink about it

Last edited:
No but none were ever as disrespectful and dishonest as the DNCMSM reporters, but I would guess you can’t see that.

I guess the reason I don't see it is because it's hard to respect Trump when he doesn't respect the dignity of his office.

A lot of people said when he stole the election, "Well, he'll grow into the office." Nope... he's still the same Reality TV Clown that most of us voted against.

The reporters are doing their jobs. When he lies, they call him on his lies.

(Waiting for the tired rendition of "but, but, but....OOooooooobama" )
That’s your bias showing. Glad you can admit it.

BO lied all the time, but the DNCMSM ignored his lies. They don’t ignore Trump’s lies. I much prefer a media that goes after the POTUS, but I can see the bias and you can’t.

Modern day "media" and old school media, ya know? The moguls back in the day like William Randolph Hearst and his splendid little war. The media has a HELL of a lot of power then and now. Politicians we appoint. The media is self appointed, and they sometimes have a ax to grind. And I wonder who the master puppeteer is pulling the media's strings now a days. The popular media lies by omission, and they are also misleading when it comes to the emphasis of certain facts at the exclusion of others that disrupts the editorial thrust... They have their own "splendid" little wars, too. I doubt that the overlords care about liberal cause any more than they do conservative ones. $$$$. That's the bottom line.

Last edited:

Norman the Conservative message board nickname versus the AP expert. Expert: Acosta video distributed by White House was doctored

So are you stupid enough to believe that the trump White House released doctor video in real time as it was being filmed?

Last night on the news they played the two videos side by side. The original one and the one the White House was sending out and they showed exactly where the frames were taken out to show the speed up of the downward movement of Acosta’s hand.

This White House has done some pretty despicable things, but this is over the top. Republicans are showing themselves to be just disgraceful and horrible and dishonest people.

Doctored?

Yes, it was 'doctored'.....

by zooming in on what happened, and by slowing it down so you could see what happened.

Zoom out, return it to normal speed.

It shows the same thing the videos from CNBC, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, etc do.

Doctored?

by zooming in on what happened, and by slowing it down so you could see what happened.

It was not doctored.

Zooming in or out speeding up or slowing down is not doctoring a video.

Regardless of how they are shown they all show the same thing.

He had no right to keep the microphone and pushed her hand away.

Calling it assault is extreme and silly but Acosta acted unprofessionally and foolish he deserves to get kicked out.

Doctored?

It was not doctored.

Calling it assault is extreme and silly but Acosta acted unprofessionally and foolish he deserves to get kicked out.

that's why I put ' ' around the word doctored.

Doctored?

It was not doctored.

that's why I put ' ' around the word doctored.
I see.

Thanx for the clarification

No one should be surprised. The left are liars. They can't help it. Their entire agenda is a lie. They live a lie. It's their nature. Obama, liar. Hillary, liar. Biden, liar. Warren, liar. Etc, etc.

Forum List

Back