Lyin' Ryan Swears He Did Not Take Stimulus Money Except For....

He admitted it during the debate, or at least did not refute it when Biden brought it up..

"For shame! Those letters were private sir!" was the message his facial expression conveyed.

Ryan did in '04 what every congressman has done from the beginning. However, they were not stimulus funds since those were not available until after Obama became President. You are comparing apples to oranges when trying to link 2004 actions to 2009. It's a real stretch!

It's nothing more than Ron Paul did all the time. He consistently took government money for his district. Ryan was a Congressman. As a Congressman, it was his job to get money for his district when money became available. He did his job quite well. If Ryan had not responded to the requests of his constituents he would have been a pretty poor Congressman.

After all, when a defense attorney applies for a job at the prosecutor's office, they don't say "You tried to get criminals off so we can't hire you". When a CEO is replaced at Coca Cola, Pepsi doesn't disqualify him because he once worked for a competitor.

Ryan didn't lie, and he never once denied applying for money on a constituent's behalf. That's what he was hired to do when he was elected to Congress.

Typical Republican.....While they assail the Stimulous package, they have their hand out for the money. That is the MO for everything they do. It is wrong for everyone else, but it is okay for us.

He admitted it during the debate, or at least did not refute it when Biden brought it up..

"For shame! Those letters were private sir!" was the message his facial expression conveyed.

The expression conveyed by your posts is that you a fucking idiot.

Try not making shit up and attributing it to someone who has not said it. Your delusions are not anyone else's reality. Prat.

Ryan never said he didn't take stimulus money. He has always said that he asked for the money on behalf of his constituents. DEMOCRATS said that Ryan said he didn't take stimulus money. It's just not true.

Typical Republican.....While they assail the Stimulous package, they have their hand out for the money. That is the MO for everything they do. It is wrong for everyone else, but it is okay for us.

Follow this logic:

We pay taxes.

Stimulus is taxpayer's money.

If we're gonna have a stimulus - and given that it's our money - we have every right to get some of it... whether we agree with the concept or not.

For the record, I agreed with the concept of a stimulus. My proviso was that it was spent wisely.... (key word 'wisely') on projects that add jobs - not save jobs for overpaid public sector workers - but add actual jobs that would actually boost the economy. As per usual, the Dems took a necessary evil and completely fucked it up.

Morons.

I'll be taking my SS when I retire. Its mine. The govt confiscates it for forty-fifty years and then gives it back to you.

Perhaps the op should worry about the massive shift away from O.

Ryan did in '04 what every congressman has done from the beginning. However, they were not stimulus funds since those were not available until after Obama became President. You are comparing apples to oranges when trying to link 2004 actions to 2009. It's a real stretch!

So....as long as it a RePug stimulus, money is fine.

Lyin' Ryan asked for Money in '09 you fracking dolt. Check the dates of the letters. Lying Ryan asked for stimulus in '09. Lyin' Ryan lied.

Voting against the Stimulus is one thing. If AFTER it was passed, he didnt get the most of it he could for his constituients he would be an idiot. After all, they are on the hook to PAY for it, so why shouldnt he try to get some benifit from it? Personally I would have liked to hear HIM explain it as such.

So....as long as it a RePug stimulus, money is fine.

Lyin' Ryan asked for Money in '09 you fracking dolt. Check the dates of the letters. Lying Ryan asked for stimulus in '09. Lyin' Ryan lied.

Another of Lakhotas cousins? you come from dailykos, thinkprogress?

you people just can't quite get this stupid ball rolling can you? Five different threads on it and it is STILL a YAWN

Forum List

Back