Lybia to impose executions of homosexuals & beatings of disobedient women

Kosovo- it's a 3rd world thing, not a religion thing. Lebanon, when they're left to themselves. Parts of Indonesia?

Saudi Arabia is rich as shit. Their women aren't allowed to drive. You're right. Killing and beating women and gays does happen often in the 3rd world. Thats just crime. However, Islam preaches it. And rich Muslim areas, like Saudi Arabia, practice it. In THIS situation, it is religion, not wealth status, that gets women and gays to be killed, beaten or (at best) simply oppressed.

SIlly Muslims, killing all their women so none are left.

Christian Africans also kill gays. It's a third world thing, racist pub dupe morons. Also, Fundie christian Pub cowby/rednecks attack and kill gays. And shoot their adulterous wives. It's an ignorance thing...

Last edited:
Would I go to a Muslim country? Hell no. But that does NOT give me an excuse to tell them how to run their country.

When running their country involves teaching that America is the Great Satan that must be destroyed, then we have an excuse to tell them how to run their shitholes

Would I go to a Muslim country? Hell no. But that does NOT give me an excuse to tell them how to run their country.

When running their country involves teaching that America is the Great Satan that must be destroyed, then we have an excuse to tell them how to run their shitholes

Then, by your logic, when people in prominent positions here call their countries evil and shit holes, they have an excuse to tell us how to run our country.

Then, by your logic, when people in prominent positions here call their countries evil and shit holes, they have an excuse to tell us how to run our country.

The Quran that commands Muslimes to kill infidels was invented 1400 years ago, a bit earlier than the US.

The Quran that commands Muslimes to kill infidels was invented 1400 years ago, a bit earlier than the US.

And the OT of the Bible that also tells Hebrews to kill unbelievers is even older. Aren't we told almost daily that our culture is Judeo-Christian in base?

Wait and see what develops......

Ali Aujali, Libyan ambassador to the U.S., said there's no need to worry that Libyan-based Shariah law will be anything like Sharia law practised by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

"Libya, first of all, is not Afghanistan," Aujali said. "Secondly, the interpretation of the scholars in Afghanistan is completely different from the interpretation of the scholars in Libya. Libya is a very modern society. It is a conservative society, it's true, but it is a society which is based on logic and human issues. I'm not worried about this at all."

Shariah will deal with personal or social issues, or issues related to interest on loans, he said, while assuring that, women, for example, will have the same rights as men.

Shariah law in Libya will be moderate, officials say - World - CBC News

Forum List

Back