Lybia to impose executions of homosexuals & beatings of disobedient women

• Banned
So there is no link. I wish you nimrods would actually wait until things have settled down, election been held, a govt formed etc, etc.

Talk about alarmist pap.

Oh, that's right, I forgot we're dealing with neocon whackjobs

Carry on........

• Banned
So there is no link. I wish you nimrods would actually wait until things have settled down, election been held, a govt formed etc, etc.

Talk about alarmist pap.

Carry on........

The people in control RIGHT NOW have stated this is the law they will impose............

Were they lying just to deceive the American GOP? :cuckoo:

• Banned
so no actual statements made?

It has been widely reported that they have already chosen Sharia Law as the basis for their new govt. I have yet to hear anyone denounce those parts of the law. Their are also many other heinous punishments besides the 2 I posted.

so you are just speculating with no real evidence.

NO, I watched several LIVE interviews with their leaders today. Kinda hard to link a live TV interview.

Talk about alarmist pap.

Carry on........

The people in control RIGHT NOW have stated this is the law they will impose............

1) What have they lied about
2) Sharia law has many different interpretations
3) What they say they will do and what they ACTUALLY do are two different things
4) You a fan of Gadhafi?

Talk about alarmist pap.

Carry on........

3) What they say they will do and what they ACTUALLY do are two different things
4) You a fan of Gadhafi?

1) ?????
2) They are pretty clear on their intent
3) How the hell do you know? Honor killings in America slip your mind?
4) I was a fan of stability in the region

4) You a fan of Gadhafi?

1) ?????

1) You said they were lying
2) They have not been THAT clear. They've stated a few things. I'd rather wait until things are played out
3) What have honour killings in the US have to do with Libya?
4) You like stability in the region? Who doesn't. Gadahfi provided stability, but was a major supporter - both overtly and covertly - of terrorism. Just ask the victims of the IRA and Lockerbie........................for a start.....

4) You a fan of Gadhafi?

1) ?????

2) They have not been THAT clear. They've stated a few things. I'd rather wait until things are played out
4) You like stability in the region? Who doesn't. Gadahfi provided stability, but was a major supporter - both overtly and covertly - of terrorism. Just ask the victims of the IRA and Lockerbie........................for a start.....

1) You misunderstood my post.
2) They unequivicably stated they intended to follow Sharia Law in its strictest form
3) Sharia law?????????????/ HELLO, ANYBODY IN THERE?
4) That was decades ago. He also dismantled his weapons program recently per our wishes

1) ?????

2) They unequivicably stated they intended to follow Sharia Law in its strictest form
4) That was decades ago. He also dismantled his weapons program recently per our wishes

1) Not really
2) Some people have stated that. Who are these people? How much sway do they hold? I would say that anybody's hold on power in Libya is very tenuous at the moment.
3) There's Sharia law in the US?
4) Oh, really. Ya think it was decades ago? But other than being a dictator, you're fine and dandy with him running the show? Just as long as it in America's interest not the Libyian people? Gawd love American neocons - they're all for freedom and liberty, just as long as it's for America.....lol

1) Not really
2) Some people have stated that. Who are these people? How much sway do they hold? I would say that anybody's hold on power in Libya is very tenuous at the moment.
3) There's Sharia law in the US?
4) Oh, really. Ya think it was decades ago? But other than being a dictator, you're fine and dandy with him running the show? Just as long as it in America's interest not the Libyian people? Gawd love American neocons - they're all for freedom and liberty, just as long as it's for America.....lol

Look, I just posted on what was reported today. Im not involved in any decisions im just the messenger. If they do it as described were all in trouble. If not we got lucky. And yes, I absolutely am an AMERICA FIRST kinda guy

Forum List

Back