Luntz: Fox Viewers "Ought To Be Outraged B/C, Day In And Day Out, They Were Lied To

I'm trying to figure out if Frank Lutz really has the gall to call out theFOXNEWS on this as he was part of the "day in, day out" lies...I think. I see him as sculpting a certain sect of people into the GOP's bidding. Haven't quite decided if he's lying or not, I simultaneously kinda like him and kinda don't.

Anyway, check him giving it to a theFOXNEWs teevee host...

Frank Luntz: Fox Viewers "Ought To Be Outraged Because, Day In And Day Out, They Were Told" Romney Would Win | Video | Media Matters for America

Bout time somebody on their own side really called out the Tomfoolery...even if he's been an active part of it himself.

:lol:
lol

I had a $10,000.00 bet with my boss that if Obama wins I hand over $10,000.00 and quit my job....

No biggie.

Now I get free cell phone.
UE insurance for 2 years at least.
Food stamps for as long as I need.
I will put in for disability insurance,once on it's tough to get kicked off...

This is gonna be so fucking cool....
Best thing that ever happened to me... :dance:

I'm trying to figure out if Frank Lutz really has the gall to call out theFOXNEWS on this as he was part of the "day in, day out" lies...I think. I see him as sculpting a certain sect of people into the GOP's bidding. Haven't quite decided if he's lying or not, I simultaneously kinda like him and kinda don't.

Anyway, check him giving it to a theFOXNEWs teevee host...

Frank Luntz: Fox Viewers "Ought To Be Outraged Because, Day In And Day Out, They Were Told" Romney Would Win | Video | Media Matters for America

Bout time somebody on their own side really called out the Tomfoolery...even if he's been an active part of it himself.

:lol:
lol

I am outraged about Benghazi. How about you?

If things go down hill from here, are you gonna stick to your guns?

We are all on very thin ice right now, you might want to consider that. There are things that you both won, lost and abandoned, the effects are still not known.

Did America and Reagan survive the embassy and Marine Barracks bombings in Beirut?

I'm not outraged by Benghazi.

I am outraged about Benghazi. How about you?

not in the least

shit happens

people today are too easily outraged

you people are more upset over Fox news, than a our embassy being attacked and a innocent American civilian killed and paraded through the streets..

this the Shallowness of liberals

And the only reason you are "outraged" is because you think it will harm Obama.

not in the least

shit happens

people today are too easily outraged

you people are more upset over Fox news, than a our embassy being attacked and a innocent American civilian killed and paraded through the streets..

this the Shallowness of liberals

And the only reason you are "outraged" is because you think it will harm Obama.

Outraged, appalled, angry, resentful...it's all they have left

The last year or so Luntz has been turning over a new leaf. He no longer shills for the people who pay him. He got older and his libertarian streak probably tired him out.

that said, I've been trying in vain to tell these fools that they are being used, but hey...I never understood masochism :eusa_shifty:
Can you expound a bit more on this Dante...I'm not sure I get your meaning.

Break down that Luntz observation of yours some more if you will...sounds interesting.

Luntz is a complex character. I think he has always been more a data nerd than an ideologue. I believe even Tony Blankely (had he lived longer), like Luntz may have been under the spell of Newt and the revolution of the time, but smart people move on...they grow or they get stuck and become caricatures of themselves as Newt did.

I've seen Luntz on the major media outlets over the past few years (I don't do cable anymore) and at first I thought he was playing to the audience, but he appears to be more interested in being taken seriously and giving out precise info than in spinning, which is hilarious as he tutors others on how to spin. No one of any substance is one-dimensional, but some people are more complex in their make up than others...Luntz is one of those complex characters I find truly fascinating...sort of like Carville, Buchanan, Atwater, Ailes...

step back from your biases and prejudices and you will see Luntz for what he truly is...

I loved reading HL Mencken when I was younger. I used to buy out of print early editions of his works. Who knew, a street wise character with an intellectual side...:eusa_shifty:...and I always remember Mencken's Prejudices -- he crucified many a leading intellectual, but sometimes he praised ... what I learned form him was a technique on how to see more clearly through all the masks and facades.

funny thing is most people walk away from his readings and only remember the biting cynicism and criticism. They miss the forest for the trees.

give Luntz a closer look. study Luntz as he does his subjects. For all his partisan work, he rarely if ever steers his subjects or clients in the wrong direction. On many levels he;s an honest man

this message will self -destruct within 24 hours

:lol:riiiight Luntz gets a pass?

and all of those 'focus groups' he ran on fox? :rolleyes:overwhelming raised their hands that they were going for Romney?

maybe, he stacked the deck? wheres the outrage? :lol:

you love him now though wh/....:badgrin:

Can you expound a bit more on this Dante...I'm not sure I get your meaning.

Break down that Luntz observation of yours some more if you will...sounds interesting.

Luntz is a complex character. I think he has always been more a data nerd than an ideologue. I believe even Tony Blankely (had he lived longer), like Luntz may have been under the spell of Newt and the revolution of the time, but smart people move on...they grow or they get stuck and become caricatures of themselves as Newt did.

I've seen Luntz on the major media outlets over the past few years (I don't do cable anymore) and at first I thought he was playing to the audience, but he appears to be more interested in being taken seriously and giving out precise info than in spinning, which is hilarious as he tutors others on how to spin. No one of any substance is one-dimensional, but some people are more complex in their make up than others...Luntz is one of those complex characters I find truly fascinating...sort of like Carville, Buchanan, Atwater, Ailes...

step back from your biases and prejudices and you will see Luntz for what he truly is...

I loved reading HL Mencken when I was younger. I used to buy out of print early editions of his works. Who knew, a street wise character with an intellectual side...:eusa_shifty:...and I always remember Mencken's Prejudices -- he crucified many a leading intellectual, but sometimes he praised ... what I learned form him was a technique on how to see more clearly through all the masks and facades.

funny thing is most people walk away from his readings and only remember the biting cynicism and criticism. They miss the forest for the trees.

give Luntz a closer look. study Luntz as he does his subjects. For all his partisan work, he rarely if ever steers his subjects or clients in the wrong direction. On many levels he;s an honest man

and all of those 'focus groups' he ran on fox? :rolleyes:overwhelming raised their hands that they were going for Romney?

I loved hearing about his focus groups.

Cassidy's Count and Nate's 538 was what I paid attention too. Luntz was paid well and he himself knows he had flawed data. he gets a pass because I like what he does

Like people who watch Fox don't take in ANY OTHER news..

good grief.
Dunce, it's OBVIOUS that they didn't...otherwise they wouldn't have been so shocked about the election results.

They're in a bubble, if you're part of the "I only watch FOXNEWS and not the lame-stream media" crowd, then you're in that bubble too. And based on all your posts pertaining to the polls and the pending outcome of the election, you are in that bubble.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Last edited:

I loved hearing about his focus groups.

Cassidy's Count and Nate's 538 was what I paid attention too. Luntz was paid well and he himself knows he had flawed data. he gets a pass because I like what he does
Like I said, I see him as sculpting and/or guiding those focus groups. I think you realize I've seen his shows enough. I listen to him, he asks key questions...leading questions. Furthermore, it's clear that the groups are all like 95% or more RW "conservatives" many of them spew nothing but RW Republican talking points. Plus they appear as specials by Sean "I Lost My Sanity" Hannity's show...nuff sed.

Like people who watch Fox don't take in ANY OTHER news..

good grief.
Dunce, it's OBVIOUS that they didn't...otherwise they wouldn't have be so shocked about the election results.

They're in a bubble, if you're part of the "I only watch FOXNEWS and not the lame-stream media" crowd, then you're in that bubble too. And based on all your posts pertaining to the polls and the pending outcome of the election, you are in that bubble.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Well listen up, I DON'T WATCH Fox and I was shocked...
but you people will do anything to attack Fox...shame you don't do the same for PMSnbc..
you all could give a shit what they do or say, like being happy for a storm just so it helped Obama be relected...but carry on with your alls Fox obsession, it makes you all look really SANE:eusa_shifty:

but you people will do anything to attack Fox...shame you don't do the same for PMSnbc..
you all could give a shit what they do or say, like being happy for a storm just so it helped Obama be relected...but carry on with your alls Fox obsession, it makes you all look really SANE:eusa_shifty:
I take you at your word that you don't watch FOX, I don't blame you for that.

However, like the typical RW "conservative" theFOXNEWS watcher, you're prone to only accept news/facts that you agree with. Being that you've been anti-Obam from day 0, you only accepted news that told you that he was going to lose. It's not rocket science...you're still part of the group.

BTW, do you listen to RW radio? It's all part of the same bubble. I believe I recall you rejecting all the polls by Nate Silver and the likes, citing they were too Democrat-heavy and other some such.

You really need to step out of the bubble. The MSM may be biased...but they don't lie.

I take you at your word that you don't watch FOX, I don't blame you for that.

However, like the typical RW "conservative" theFOXNEWS watcher, you're prone to only accept news/facts that you agree with. Being that you've been anti-Obam from day 0, you only accepted news that told you that he was going to lose. It's not rocket science...you're still part of the group.

BTW, do you listen to RW radio? It's all part of the same bubble. I believe I recall you rejecting all the polls by Nate Silver and the likes, citing they were too Democrat-heavy and other some such.

You really need to step out of the bubble. The MSM may be biased...but they don't lie.

NO, I don't listen to the RADIO either...
you people really should talk about BUBBLES, you liberals live in them..I mean look at you all obsessing over a frikken t.v station..
PATHETIC

Forum List

Back