Lunch, anyone?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you had the opportunity to sit down to lunch with any member of the board, who would you want to have lunch with and why? I'll start this show...

I would like to have lunch with Dude. I think he's pretty funny and seems like somebody who would be fun to toss back a couple of beers with.

I'm still looking forward to discovering some good New York kosher food with Jillian someday.

The list is too long. Much like my answer to the "Who would you have a beer with" question, I see no reason to limit my options. Though there are some who are higher in the que than others.

I am always happy to meet just about any member for any reason.

There are several folks who would make a good dining companion, if I were a sociable sort.

:cool:

I'd dine with Dude, too. It would be good to meet the person responsible (part of the time) for the use of the shared brain. Ditto that, of course, for CrusaderFrank. Plus, knocking back some brews with those two would probably lead to actual humor!

Ah. This thread doesn't work. Too many to mention and if I leave a name of so off, it looks like a dis.

Speaking of Dis. Hi Dis! :razz:

Lovin' the humor!

Since I don't know anyone here well enough to say I'd like to sit and have lunch with them, I'll answer by saying I'll have lunch with all of you. Like I did yesterday. Read around the threads, laugh, roll my eyes and dine on a delicious salad made by me!

Buon Appetito!

Forum List

Back